Episode 16

A day later.

Location: Astera, Noah Small Cabin.

Eunectes: Okay pass me that please.

Noah: Is this safe?

Eunectes: As safe as I can make it to be. I know how to create weapons and armors. But making a baby crib it's not my department.

Noah: Sorry. But you were the best person I could ask for this.

Eunectes: Don't sweat it. I had some free time anyways. I was going to help Dilo repair BT damage parts. But at the same time I a really want it to try this.

Noah: I appreciate the help.

Eunectes: Just give me a few minutes to finish building the baby crib. After that I'll finish building the baby walker. And don't worry I'll make it as safe as It can be an soft too.

Noah: Thanks.

Kohaku: I'm back.

Kohaku enter the cabin holding some baby clothes.

Kohaku: I brought some clothes for Jr too.

Noah: How did you made them so quickly?

Kohaku: Their my old baby clothes. I never threw them away. I figure it they could fit her.

Noah: Thanks.

Zina and Ratha came behind Kohaku and climb on Noah shoulders.

Ratha: Gi!

Zina: Gr!

Noah: You two seem to be happy to see me? Did you two keep Kohaku company?

Kohaku: Hey. Their not my babysitters.

Ratha: Gi!

Zina: Gr!

Noah: *chuckles* Man you two are getting heavier now. Did you two grew a little more?

Ratha: Gi!

Zina: Gr!

Kohaku: They didn't leave my side. Not even for a second. They are loyal to you.

Noah: It's not loyalty. It's trust. They trust me and I trust them....... Has the egg hatch?

Kohaku: No not yet. And yours?

Noah look at his bed and saw the red black Tigrex egg.

Noah: No singhs of hatching yet.

Kohaku: The Flame Tigrex and The Anjanaths have been already turn into weapons and armor. The meat well be served for food now.

Noah: Wonder how the armor would look like?

Kohaku: How is Jr doing so far?

Noah: Take a look at her yourself.

Noah and Kohaku turn to Jr who was sleeping on her baby bed.