Scene 1 - To The Death?

(Opening titles)

We instantly begin by throwing ourselves into the action of the story. The Fireball XL5 craft zooms through space at an incredibly fast rate, right in the moment of extreme jeopardy. It zooms from the right of the camera to the left. A spacecraft accelerating from the other direction of the screen comes soaring through – a grey spacecraft split into two sections. The sections are both long and thin, built together and linked by a socket-like sphere, intertwining both parts of the vessel together. Out from the section with the sharp, pointed antenna, the right side of the ship from our direction, fires a powerful death ray with explodes with fury as it launches it at the XL5. A mighty explosion booms at Fireball XL5, narrowly missing the ship. KABOOM! POW! The craft is then sent hurtling out of control. It then spins downwards. Steve and Robert the Robot fail to control their craft.

Steve Zodiac:

We can't hold it. We're gonna crash!

As Fireball XL5 continues plummeting down and down. We see the other hostile spacecraft zooming downwards to finish off Zodiac and his friends, culminating in the fate of the XL5 crew. We then cut inside the spaceship to an alien with black skin and an angry, frowning face on his structured skeletal face. The camera zooms closely on his face, and his eyes quickly move from side to side.

Raxoz:

Maximum power, Charva! Destroy them!

As we see their ship sweep down towards the craft, we then immediately cut back to an even closer zoom on Raxoz.

Die, Steve Zodiac! Die!

The alien space vessel begins generating a frighteningly powerful death ray from its antenna-like armoury. The power angrily builds up, before it finally strikes! DDDZZZZZ!!! KABOOM! KAPOW! KABANG! The explosion roars and the debris is left to burn up in smoke and flames. Fireball XL5 had been destroyed!? The picture then fades into blackness to a transition of setting...