|PLAY · SADEYE/OSCAR PT.2 |

dedicated to Evangelia257

1 year later

Eva's p.o.v :

That night sadeye went to be with his girlfriend. Me and oscar decided to be together for real this time. I couldn't believe how he could confess and be so angry at me only to tell me such a thing and leave. I'm happy me and oscar decided to explore our feelings for each other . Tonight me and oscar are having a movie night. I finish unpacking my night bag.  When oscar comes into the room and pulls me into a deep kiss. " I see your in a good mood ", I say pecking his lips. We spent a few hours picking out movies, making snacks , and setting it all up.

" I called off all gang business for tonight ,and powered off my phone", he says kissing my forehead . I giggle " aww babe , you didn't have to , you know i'd understand ". " I know I just want this to be about us , no distractions", he says kissing from my forehead down to my nose.

* Time Skip *

We were half way through Encanto when sadeye busted through the door stumbling and his words slurred. Me and oscar could tell he was completely wasted , and the empty bottles in his hands made it more obvious.

" Eva I'm sorry I shouldn't have left like that. I love you and I know you are way better for me then her. She lied and cheated on me . The baby isn't even mine and she was going to use me for all I had. I know your never treat me like that . your the one eva, you've always been the one for me", sadeye says kissing my hand.

Sadeye p.o.v :

Im completely wasted but what I said is the truth. I know it's to late but I had to take a chance. I know Oscars planning to propose soon , but if there's even a slight chance of me winning her over I gotta take it.

Eva's p.o.v :

I'm sorry sad eye , but you've had your chance. I tried to love you and i even waited yet you still chose her. Im the happiest I've ever been with oscar and I won't let you ruin that for me. Plus if you never would have found out i'd be out of sight out of mind.

" hey jose( sadeye ) I called joker to take you home " , oscar says as jokers car pulled up. Joker comes inside and helps jose put to the car.

After jose left me and oscar sat down to talk about what we both want."  I'll always love sad eye in some way , but I love you oscar in all ways", I say cupping his fave in my hands and pressing a kiss on his lips. We sat across from each other in a peaceful silence . "

I have a idea ", oscar says . " yes love ", I say waiting on his response. " Maybe we could try a polytheistic relationship with sadeye, if he's down for that " he says " so you don't have to pick and we can share you. Because I don't feel like fighting and dealing with drama. And I have a feeling jose feels the same . Also we both really love you and wouldn't mind sharing if that keeps us from losing you". He says grabbing my hand. " thank you for being so thoughtful and considerate ", i say resting my forehead against his.

~~~~~~~~~~~ 3 Years Later ~~~~~~~~~~

Eva's p.o.v :

Sad eye said yes agreeing with what oscar said. We are now married and loving happily ever after.we have a beautiful set of twins Amoni and Adriel. they are truly previous and the balance of this family. They are a perfect blend of all three of us.

We packed up all our things and moved away from Free Ridge . We Built our dream home on a private beach that we now own.

" Momy ", I hear the twins yell. " yes my sweet babies", I say following their voices to their playroom. " daddies no ply princesses sip tea", Amoni says as tears slip down her face. I gasp. " how dare you not play princesses and sip tea"," come here sweetheart", I say picking her up.

" Now daddies will play with you and dress them up extra special for mommy okay ", I say. She nods wiping away her tears. Adriel runs up to me saying " uppies mommy" , I pick him up and carry him to my room.

* Time Skip *

Me and Adriel were laying in bed watching bluey , when Amoni ran into the room climbing up on the bed. " daddies have a surprise " , she say. They both walk in with tiaras , fluffy boa's , makeovers, and tea cups.

I busted out laughing and had them hold their tea cups up with their pinkies high. " pip pip cherio o thee", Amoni says as she helps me snap their picture. " oh this is definitely a keeper , to Facebook we go ", I say still laughing.

"Haha very funny ", they say. " and here's the best part, you two get to go grocery shopping looking like that ", I say kissing both their cheeks. "Shoppie" the twins say jumping up and down on the bed . " I guess their going to", I say getting up to get them dressed.

* Time Skip*

Me and oscar cook dinner together. He presses me up against the fridge. We share a sweet moment and then finish preparing the food . as we made plates we shared a few cuddles. we all sat together and eat dinner as we talked about plans for tomorrow. The twins finish and I clean up after them . we all sit in the living room and watch a movie . the twins only made it half way through the movie before the crashed.

As we carry the twins to bed they fill me in on their grocery shopping adventure and how they bought half the store, getting questionable looks , praise from other moms, and not being able to keep them in the cart.

I let out a laugh and they both ask why I'm laughing. " I just think it's funny because for them to only be three they are super smart. They take after mommy. Plus that's why they always go with me and I do the shopping. It was good practice for you guys though", I say.

Me and Jose take a walk to the park enjoy the peaceful night. We shared some kisses and hugs just enjoying each other in those moments. After returning home and cleaning up for the night. We all lay in bed and talked until we started to go to sleep. Oscar  and Jose were fast asleep .

   " Never would I have thought this is how everything would play out " , I say as I press a kiss on both of their heads and go to sleep .

Hope you enjoy Eva , I truly had fun writing this one. Thank you for always being patent and supporting this book.