veinte

"I want this and this and this AND this."

"Bitch I hope you're the one paying for all that."

After Beomgyu ended up leaving with Lucy, Yeojin started to hang out with Suki, Taehyun and Yeonjun. They decided to go grab something to eat.

Right now, Suki was pointing at everything on the menu and Yeojin appeared to be terrified.

"You know damn well you're not gonna finish that."

"I also know damn well that you get no bitches."

Yeojin flicked Suki's forehead in response to the comeback and Suki whined, complaining that she didn't even do anything.

"We're splitting this, right?" Yeonjun asked as the lady finished up on taking Suki's order.

"Hell yeah. No way are we gonna be responsible for her." Taehyun replied, his head motioning over to Suki who was scowling.

"Fake bitches."

"Not fake but broke bitches."

Everyone laughed at Taehyuns little remark to Suki while Yeojin's phone began to buzz excessively.

"You gonna get that?" Yeonjun asked, pointing to Yeojin's phone that just stayed on the table.

"It's probably not important."

"Well with the amount of buzzing, it sure does sound important."

Yeojin only shrugged and nonchalantly picked up her phone. She quickly skimmed through the messages she got: all of them were from Beomgyu.

BEOMGYU:OKAYWAITLISTENDONT HATE MEI DIDNT MEAN TOI ACTUALLY DID WANT TO HANGOUT WITH YOUBUT IT WAS UNEXPECTEDI TOLD THEM TO KEEP YOUCOMPANYIM SORRYBUTPLEASEUNDERSTAND THAT I DIDNTMEAN TOI JUST SAW THIS AS MY ONLY CHANCE SINCE YOU WOULDNTGIVE ME HE...

BEOMGYU:
OKAY
WAIT
LISTEN
DONT HATE ME
I DIDNT MEAN TO
I ACTUALLY DID WANT TO HANG
OUT WITH YOU
BUT IT WAS UNEXPECTED
I TOLD THEM TO KEEP YOU
COMPANY
IM SORRY
BUT
PLEASE
UNDERSTAND THAT I DIDNT
MEAN TO
I JUST SAW THIS AS MY ONLY
CHANCE SINCE YOU WOULDNT
GIVE ME HER NUMBER
PLEASE DONT BE MAD
STOP HATING ME
PLEASE
IM SORRY
ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU
BUT PLEASE
DONT BE MAD

YEOJIN:
you done?

BEOMGYU:
depends
on how you're reacting

YEOJIN:
im mad
i can be mad
we were supposed to hang out
and you ditched me for lucy
you coulda just given her your
number or something and gone out
another time
but you went straight to leaving me

BEOMGYU:
i don't think you've noticed but i
fail to think of ideas on the spot

YEOJIN:
i can tell
now stop blowing up my phone
you're hanging out w lucy
and im hanging out with my friends
ones who wont ditch me