Jealousy

Hawk moths pov:
Hello Jealousy, I will give you the power to get revenge on those who have hurt you, all you need to do is give me Cat Noir's miraculous and-
Chloe's pov:
Yeah, yeah! I know. Cat Noir and Ladybug's miraculous. I won't let you down again.
Hawk moths pov:
I'm sure you won't.

The akuma went into my necklace which was pastel yellow of course, with a golden chain. It was a necklace my mother had given to me when I was young. There was a sudden black, purple, and metallic dark tones for a moment then turned into jealousy. I was wearing a black rose crown with my hair down. I had small black fluffy wings and I a navy jumpsuit that was off the shoulders. For my weapon I had a clear umbrella that was purple with tiffany blue. You could use the umbrella to turn invisible and to hit someone with it. You were also able to use it as a force shield which I thought was pretty cool. My face was a little red still and was still running down with tears. Luka and Zoe looked at me and Luka was able to get out of her grasp. "C-Chloe?..." he said in disbelief and was scared of the monster I had become. I'm not Chloe anymore! I'm jealousy! I say in my powerful voice with my tears that were drying up. I had a small smirk on my face and I forced a dry cackle and I stared Zoe down and she eventually ran off. I'm coming for you Zoe! You will regret your choices and pay for what you have done! I was about to chase out for her, but I heard the voice I've hated to hear.

"Hey Chloe! What's the problem this time?" She said and she gave a innocent smile. She had her arms crossed and had her weapon in her hand. I'm not Chloe! I'm jealousy! And your going to pay for everything you have done for me! I said in a angry tone and she looked at me in my eyes, every time I have gotten akumatized I looked mad, but I looked lost, broken, and sorrow. You will pay for everything you have done to me! "But what have I done to you?" She says like she was confused and had a sweet look on her face. "Everything! You took away my miraculous! Which was one of the only things I still had left! I have nothing now! My mom doesn't even care about me.. she can't even remember my own name. My sister just shows up out of the blue and everyone loves her! My only friend left me! My crush doesn't even like me anymore! And you took the last thing I had and replaced me! Just like everyone else!" My face was burning up and my tears fell and if you could put them in a river, it would overflow. Ladybug stayed silent for a moment as she was puzzled on what to say. Once she had finally thought she responded with a sigh and said "It was for your own good Chloe. You showed your identity to Paris, we had to." She rubbed her arm and looked down to embarrassed to look up at Chloe. "I only did that because I wanted to be exceptional to my mother! I was tired of everyone's crap!" I cried and I swung and hit ladybug down. She tried to get up but I pushed her back down once again. "Now I can finally see the identity of the person that stole everything from me." I faked a smirk but just when I was about to take her earrings off, Cat Noir pulled ladybug up and placed her on the ground. "Hello m'lady~" ladybug rolled her eyes as she tried to hit me and she missed. I hit her once again with my umbrella and missed. We continued to fight but it started to get hard for ladybug. "Chat, I'm going to get another miraculous. Can you hold her off till I'm back?" "Anything for you bugaboo~" ladybug came back to her place and got the snake miraculous and the fox and the last one she picked was the bee. She returned it to all of the Hero's that owned the miraculous and they all went prepared to face jealousy. Jealousy turned and stood in front of them all, standing together, and she saw the new queen bee, they all were there, but once again they had replaced her.

Thank you guys for reading I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to leave a comment and I hope you have a good day and I'll see you next time!