I need a break!

Furrowing his brow, type then winced has he felt something to his ass.
Turning his head has he laid to his stomach to the bed, he opened his eyes slowly to see tharn to his side, hand to his head, to be looking down to be fingering types anal cavity to then slowly look to him.
"Finally your awake"
Tharn then tried to pounce, for type to move quicker to then push him away to then get stumbling up to then take in a deep breathe..
"My ass hurts and a lot! You need to give it a fucking rest! It's Sunday, we have been at this for almost hey!"
Tharn moved to his knees to then grab type by his head to then bring him down to his stomach to make type down his length.
Type looked up eyeing bewildered has he sucked tharns length.
"Mm...... You trying to show dominance is quit the turn on, aah..... Fine, for now I'll let your ass go, nn, for a blowjob! Now suck it good or I'm going straight to your sweet ass."
Type signed about tharns cock to then squeeze his eyes tightly shut to give his second ever blow job.
Tharn then lifted his head back to grip types hair and hard to help him a bit to then tense.
"Ah god! I'm going to cum!"
Type started to try and take his mouth off before that, for tharn to cum into his mouth, to then move and quick to sit on type to place a hand to his mouth.
"Swallow or I'll be sticking my dick in your raw ass."
Type gripped tharns arms to dart his eyes to then go a bit red face to then swallow.
Tharn smiled.
"Good boy."
Type then placed his hands to tharns chest to push him off to then take a hand to his throat to cough.
"Asshole!"
Type then got up to go straight to the bathroom to then slam the door.
Tharn then went to his back to then place his hands under his head to look to the back of the door..
"You are such a bitch, look how you act."
Type hearing that then smacked the door, palm down to then eye the action to sign.
"Can you please give me some space?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then get up to then get dressed.
"A bit, I'll be making breakfest, don't let it get cold."
Type took in a deep breathe to let his hand go down to then eye it.
I'm in hell here...... The only good thing is the food and sex, but it's getting to be too much.....
Type then went about to relief himself to then get out to then get dressed to go to the edge of the bed to look down with a face.
Tomorrow......I may have to try and get here first to get all my things, this is not what I.....god I don't even know what I was imagining.....
Turning his head, he saw tharn come about with his arms wrapped.
"Gave you a bit, now come on my little bitch."
Type rolled his eyes to then get up with his head hung to go about to then freeze.
Going a bit before tharn, he had smacked types ass, he then turned his head to eye.
"Prick!"
Tharn shrugged.
"Not my fault you have a cute butt."
Types lips parted to then watch has tharn went before him.
Type darted his eyes to then shake his head at the complement, to then go to the dining room to sit to the chair to then wince.
He then looked up has tharn came about with a colorful, large plate of food to then place it in front of him to fully eye.
Type looked over the impressive meal to then look up at tharn.
"What?"
"If you, want to eat, you know what you need to say."
Type signed to then eye the food.
"I hate you! God, Im you're little bitch."
Type then grabbed the fork to then dive right in, he was so very hungry.
Tharn rolled his eyes to then go to the other chair to sit.
"I don't really believe that type."
Type rolled his eyes to keep eating.
After finishing half he's food type then looked up at tharn.
"So..... What else are....I mean...... What is going to happen today?"
Tharn slowly looked up.
"I think you know."
Type rolled his eyes to then look down a bit in anger, he was feeling like a sex toy.
"There has to be something else to do."
My ass really can't take anymore.
"Mm.... Your boxes are cluttering my home, today I want you to unpack."
Type made a hard face.
"Um.....I can do that next weekend."
Tharn shook his head.
"Your doing it today."
Type signed.
Guess....if I leave quicker from work tomorrow, I can pack and quick.....I can't stay here, how I'm being used and other things, I just can't take it anymore.
Tharn then slowly looked up.
"You are doing it today type."
Type gritted his teeth to then eat the rest of the food slowly to then get up with the dish to then go to the kitchen.
Tharn watched him go to then raise an eye brow. He wasn't an idiot.
Getting up, he then went about, to then go behind tharn to then place a hand to his head to grip his hair to go straight to his ear to then take a hand about to place to his package to squeeze a bit..
"Your silence is telling me something, and no type, you are not going anywhere! All that is you is now mine."
Type then winced has he was thrown to the ground to then get up with his arms behind to give tharn a hard look.
"Asshole! What the fuck is wrong with you! I am a human being and you can't....."
Types eyes widened to then breathe quick in and out.
Tharn had bend down to place a hand to his cheek to then place his lips for the first time ever to his, to then go back to place a thumb to his bottom lip to caress to eye the action.
"Let me make something very clear to you type....."
Tharn slowly peered his eyes up..
"You are not going anywhere, you are mine."
Types lips parted to then watch has tharn turned to leave, he then moved more up to place his fingers to his lips to be highly confused at tharns gentle nature.
He then turned his head, type didn't know why, but something inside of him wanted to get to know more of that man.
He then placed his hands to his forehead to then flop his body to the ground to eye the ceiling.
I'm a fucking idiotic, moronic moron!