Chapter 47.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Snape." Remus called out to his old school mate, while he slowly cracked open the door to Severus' private chambers.

He didn't really want to talk to the man, because even after his looks changed, Remus still thought that he was the biggest prick ever. Snape may have looked better now, because of God knows what reasons, but he still called him a monster and still was the Snivellus he remembered, from back in the day.

So the sight in front of him was quite shocking. Snape. Completely drunk, as he was smoking his eight cigarette by now.. He looked like a wreck. A hot wreck, Remus had to admit, but a wreck nonetheless.

"Is this a wrong time?" He asked hesitantly, but was shocked when Snape just signalled him to get in and shut the door behind him.

"Whatcha need, wolfy? A stick, a little treat? Wanna go on a walk?" The drunk man giggled out, which made Remus try really hard to hold back his own laughter. "Or do you want me to put on some eyeliner and pretend to be your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?" Remus mused at that with an amused smile, while taking the firewhisky bottle from his hands and putting it aside.

"Yeah, didn't you fuck one of them?" Severus yawned out, while extinguishing the cigarette against his ashtray. "Was it Peter or Sirius? Or was it that stupid strutting Potter! With his handsome looks he stole away the love of my life.."

"You mean Lils? You're still not over her, lad??" Remus questioned, purposefully ignoring his other statement, because since that Halloween night he didn't want to think about his supposed lover. He would never forgive Sirius. Ever.

"Nope!" Snape replied, with a pop, as he grabbed Remus and pulled him into a hug, still laying down. "I'm talking about my little witch.."

"Who?" Remus asked again, but he didn't get an answer and didn't want to push his luck. "Anyways.. Could you do me a favor?"

At his question Snape groaned out in annoyance, while pushing him off and onto the other end of the sofa. "Favor here, favor there! All of you want favors from me, don't you?!"

"You, Minerva, Poppy, Gilderoy and even Dumbledore! All of you are pathetic really.." He hissed out, already feeling sensitive from all the alcohol he drank. "Wait.. Do you want me to sleep with you? For your new book?"

Remus looked at him absolutely baffled, because who the hell had the guts to ask Severus fucking Snape to sleep with them for their book? "Not Dumbledore surely?" He asked, hoping that the answer was a 'no', because otherwise he would have lost all respect for the old man he still had left.