This is bad

Y/n pov:

As it grew darker outside, Xiao eventually teleported me to Guyun Stone Forest. None of us mentioned what happened in the room at the Inn, but both of us thought about it as we walked along the beach. So it was awkward.

The sky was now completely dark. It reminded me of the darkness in the room, which again reminded me of his beautiful, glowing tattoo on his body.
I knew it spread over his chest and back as well but i didn't know it would look so... attractive.

"Don't drink too much" Xiao said as we stopped walking. The ship was near the shore and i could see Beidou and a few crew members on the ship.

"I won't" i reassured him and turned around to face him.

His face had a small blush and he looked shy.
My heart squeezed. How can someone be so cute?!

"Y/n, i'm glad you could make it." I heard Kazuha's voice behind me.

The look on Xiao's face changed within a second.
From shy to a glare.
I turned around to face Kazuha.
"Of course!" I said.

"Beidou is at the ship, she said she was waiting for you before she would start drinking." Kazuha told me.
"Really? I'll go greet her then!" I said happily.
Before running off towards the ship i turned back to Xiao and gave him a quick peck on the mark on his forehead.
And then i ran off to the ship.

-

3rd pov:

Kazuha's eyes widened as he saw Y/n place a kiss on the adeptus's forehead.
What made him even more jealous was the look the adeptus gave him.
It wasn't a look of shyness, but a smug smirk saying 'did you see that?'.

His eyes widened even more when the girl ran past him towards the ship, because he was looking at her neck.

Small red marks showed up right above the hem of her hanfu.

He could feel a pit of jealousy in his body and looked over to the adeptus who was still smirking at him. In return, Kazuha gave him a jealous glare.

Kazuha jumped to assumptions as he clicked the pieces together, or so he thought.

Xiao teleported both of you away in jealousy.
The marks on her body.
Xiao looking so smug at him.
Them having a relationship.

What else what he supposed to think?
He immediately assumed that they did 'something' before arriving here.

And it made him jealous.

He did flirt with Y/n to make Xiao jealous indeed, but he thought that when they teleported away, Y/n would just have to deal with a possessive and protective boyfriend.

"Don't worry about her, i'll watch over her for tonight." Kazuha said, purposely making it sound weird to annoy the adeptus.
Xiao glared at him as Kazuha walked towards the ship.

-

Y/n pov:

"Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!" The crew cheered out as Beidou downed another bottle of alcohol.
I cheered with them.
"That's our captain!"
"A new record!"
"That's so many bottles!"
Everyone cheered different compliments as Beidou stood proud with the empty bottle in her hand.