The Lake

...

Harry dropped them off to their assigned cabins, thankfully theirs where just next to each other, or that's what Louis thought after all. He wasn't the one who organised the Lunar moon event other important people where.

Harry left, after demanding a tiny little kiss but getting kicked on the shin by Louis who left closing the door right on his nose, rambling something about preparing for the event, jet-lagged nap or some shit, that Harry didn't truly care for as he was just going to take a shower wear clothes and attend the event, unlike Louis.

Anyway, he respected Louis boundaries so he just went by the lake side and started throwing some rocks on the lake, trying to get them to bounce.

Louis in the other side fell on the bed with a loud noise. His tummy was feed but his body was extremely tired. So he decided to take a nap, hopefully he'd wake up in time to get ready.

When he woke up, Zayn and Niall had already arrived at their cabins. Zayn had brought him a washed and ironed new suit, knowing Louis' clothes from the vocation weren't fit for the event.

While Niall had brought him nothing of the things he asked him. Saying the famous phase:"I bought you the most essential thing on earth, myself!"-And now Niall had invaded his bed snoring like a pig. While Zayn had thought in advance and brought the stuff Louis asked Niall to bring.

Louis ignored his thick alpha friend. Showing him away from his side of the bed as Zayn gave him a quick massage.-"You know you can have servants at the palm of your hand, and you still get me to do all the stuff."-He complained as Louis groaned in satisfaction.

"I know, but I can't trust other people like I trust you two. Money can't buy friends after all."-Louis said playfully but truthfully.

"Louis...about Harry..."-Zayn started but Louis stood up closing his shirt.

"What about him."

"Niall said..."

"No. There's nothing going on between us Zayn. There can never be. We where enemies two weeks ago remember. Just because I trust him doesn't mean I'm fucking him on my free time."-Louis said searching through bags for hair conditioner and shampoo.

"No...I was going to say. Maybe you need to tell him about you being an omega."-Zayn whispered.

Louis gave him a pair of wide eyes.-"Zayn we've talked about this! If Harry knows I'm an omega, no matter what fucking position I have on his life, he'll have me out of it forever!"

Zayn sighted.-"Liam told me about Harry...he's not as bad as he seems he is."

"No Zayn. I won't tell him and that's definite."-Louis said and entered the bathroom loudly.

"Run away Louis! Run away from the truth, but Harry would accept you! Just imagine! You'd be the first omega to make it that far on your own!"

"And than I'd be the last!"-Louis said and turned on the shower not even bothering to listen what Zayn had to say next.

He knew whatever's was going on between him and Harry would change once he knew about his secondary gender. He couldn't bare Harry to leave him once he knew the truth. He couldn't bare for those green eyes to see him differently, in another light. As weaker, as something he was not. His title did not defy him.