19

Narrator's POV:

Louis soon slipped back into his headspace after the chat with the twins.

Harry and Edward felt relieved that they had gotten everything off of their chest to Louis. They were surprised that he didn't really panic too much at what they told him, it showed an absurd amount progress already. He was trusting them.

"You hungry love bug? Maverick said you didn't really get anything in your tummy last night." Edward says, rubbing the boys back.

"Baba?" Louis asks.

"Only if you eat some breakfast baby, we want you to grow big and strong." Harry says in a fake tough voice.

Louis giggles adorably at Harry's actions and nods a bit.

They don't give it another second, knowing that he could switch that answer real quick and refuse to eat anytime soon so Edward takes the boy and does a little Superman action with his small frame, making the boy smile widely before they stand up and Edward puts him on his hip.

Maverick had already made breakfast in the kitchen and it was prepared and laid out nicely on the dinning table for the three.

"Do you want to cut up his food and make him a bottle while I keep him occupied?" Harry asks Edward, knowing that they should keep him in high spirits if they want to get him to actually eat.

"Yeah yeah, good idea." Edward smiles, handing the baby to his brother.

Edward heads over to the fridge and starts preparing the bottle while Harry takes Louis to the open side of the kitchen.

Harry decides that he wants to try something with Louis so he sets the young ones sock covered feet on the ground while he holds the boy from his arms, keeping him from falling.

He wanted to see if he could maybe start the process of helping him learn how to walk or toddle a bit at least.

"Wha' doing daddy?" Louis questions, looking up at the man with a little pout of confusion on his lips.

"We are going to try to take a few steps. Do you think you can try that for me? Just pick up your leg and try to move it forward. But don't worry munchkin, daddy is here to catch you if you fall." Harry says, knowing that he will always be there to catch Louis when he falls, no matter what, no matter when.

"Otay." Louis says, turning his head foward.

Louis tries his best to lift up his foot and move it forward but he stumbles immediately, needing Harry to keep him upright.

"Good try little one, just try and lift it up a little higher so it doesn't get stuck on the ground hm?" Harry encourages with a dimpley smile.

Louis nods, holding Harry's hands tighter.

His feet were tiny, much too small for his body even though that was tiny as well. He was quite clumsy when he was out of headspace because of this. Thankfully being in such a young headspace there was really no walking but as time would go on his mind would progress and grow up so learning to walk was just part of that.

However despite this Louis was able to lift his foot up fully and move it before setting it down again, successfully taking the step.

Harry has the biggest most proud smile on his face but decides to not fully celebrate in case the boy wasn't done yet.

"Good boy, daddy is so proud." He encouraged slightly.

With that Louis was able to take about another step and and half before falling back into Harry's arms who picked him up high and spinning him around happily.