ᴀɴɢᴇʀ

13

You were on your phone in your room after a really stresses day at school. You just wanted to be alone at the moment and not socialise with anyone.

All of a sudden Rose comes running into your room, "ROSE" you shout, "i was just gonna ask you something" she furrows her eyebrows, "well don't go away" you say looking back at your phone, "no mommy said to come down stairs" she says walking over to you "no" "yes" "no" "yes" "no Rose" "yes y/n you have too" "No Rose i don't"

Scarlett hears yous too shouting so she makes her way upstairs, "no Rose i don't" you say slapping your little sister across the face "Y/N" Scarlett shouts, Y/n looks up at Scarlett angry, Rose turns around and runs to her mom, Scarlett picks Rose up and bounces her up and down, "why would you do that!" Scarlett shouts, you sit up properly "she was being annoying!" you scream back, "Doesn't mean you hit her y/n!" Scarlett shouts, you sigh and lean back in your bed and open up your phone again, "Your grounded" Scarlett says checking Rose's face, "what why" you look up, "Look at her face" she shouts showing you Rose's cheek, "shouldn't have came in then" you say looking back at your phone. Scarlett walks over to you and snatches your phone out of your hands, "HEY" you shout, "don't shout at my y/n" Scarlett says trying to stay calm, "give me my phone" you try and grab it back but Scarlett moves her hand, "no y/n you wont have it until you calm down" Scarlett says walking out of the door.

You groan loudly and burry your face in your pillows letting a few angry tears slip out.

You sit in your bed looking up at the ceiling and remembering that you have your laptop in your drawers, you smirk and get it out placing it on your vanity and unlocking it, You turn on Stranger Things and start watching it.

After an hour Scarlett hears something upstairs, "Rose Bud you stay here" she kisses Rose's head and makes her way up to your room.

She quietly opens the door and see's you watching your laptop. By now she is fuming and walks over to you and lifts it up over your head before you notice her, "what do you think your doing" Scarlett shouts, "nothing" you say attitude, "i said you were grounded!!" "and i said it wasn't my fault!" you shout and stand up facing her, "why are you being like this!!" Scarlett closes the laptop, "Because everyone is so annoying" you ly down on your bed, "your the one being annoying y/n" "Your the most annoying" you shout, "Your actually the worst mom now leave me alone" You shout, Scarlett doesn't react as she knows you didn't mean it. "Your grounded for longer" she walks out and locks the door behind her. You cry more with anger and try to walk out your room, You pull the handle and it doesn't move "Son of a Bitch" you shout smacking your hand on the door.

A few hours have passed and all you have been doing is looking at the ceiling, trying to sleep but couldn't, crying and just thinking, you weren't bothered about that you were grounded but you felt a little bit bad for Rose, her cheek was bright red, you also felt bad for saying that you mom was the worse mom because you knew that wasn't true she was the best mom you could ever ask for you loved her more than anything.

You got up and searched your drawers finally finding some pens and paper, you decided to make a little not apologising to your sister and mom.

You threw a scrunched piece of paper at the wall for the hundredth time, you started growing frustrated and just let tears fall, you decided to try one more time and if not then you would screw this idea, you write your note letting tears fall onto the paper but not caring as you were almost done.