The Miracle

:::::::::::: 3rd Person P.O.V.::::::::::::::
Disclaimer: I DON't own Encanto or the cover picture all the characters belong to Disney.

As soon as Mirabel placed the door knob she was covered in a bright glowing candle light glow that caused everyone to look away from its brightness. "Mirabel!" Shouted her family and the town people while her reached out to her only to find they can't reach past the shining light.  "What happened to Mira mama?!" Antonio said as he spun to face his mother. "I... I don't know tonito." Pepa replied just as shocked as Antonio as a thunder cloud formed overhead. "Dolores can hear Mirabel or anything from the light at all?" Isabela asked panicked. "No.... I - I can't hear anything inside the light." Dolores replied just as panicked. "Mama do you know what happened?" "Where Mirabel is?" Julieta asked her mother after being brought out of her frozen state by Antonio's question. "I don't know I've never seen anything like this before." "All we can do is wait and see what happens." Alma said with a worried and grim face causing Julieta and Agustin to pale and grab their older two daughters in an embrace  and silently pray for their youngest safe return.

                      ::::Mirabel's  P.O.V.::::::

After I put the new knob in I felt a tingling sensation overwhelm me before I saw a glowing light encompass me. "Where am I?" I wondered aloud looking at the light filled area around me. "This place has no name." Said a masculine voice. I spun around startled by sudden unknown voice. Looking I saw a familiar looking face causing me to feel confused till I recognized the face from the picture I always saw every morning when I rush down the stairs to start my day. "Abuelo?!" I exclaimed in question. "Yes, Mirabel my lovely granddaughter." He replied with a smile.

                            ::::::::Pedro P.O.V.:::::::::

I smiled at my granddaughter seeing her I person was even better than watch my family from beyond. "You were brought here so the truth could be revealed to you." I spoke to Mirabel in a gentle voice. "What truth.... wait how are you here?" She asked me. "You were brought here so you could be told that you've always have a gift bu-" "Wait what gift!?" She jumped in. I raised my hand to stop her from going on. "Please listen before you ask your questions because I might answer them before you ask." I said and watched her nod in acceptance. "Well before I tell you about your gift I'll tell you about something that was predetermined even before your birth. A long time ago fate decided that it would be your destiny to not be given a gift during your ceremony which was vital in you growing stronger mentality and emotionally and saving our family. Now onto your gift your gifts is the ability to use your presence, your words, and basically everything about you to fix the mental and emotional problems people are going through and help to fix relationships, families, and friendships. To sum it up you can sense peoples emotional and mental state and fix them. It's a tough gift but I believe you can handle it."

                  :::::::::: Mirabel's P.O.V.:::::::::::

I stood in place in shock over everything I was told by my abuelo. I ran to my abuelo and just hugged him "It's ok Mirabel it's ok." He said while he pat my back in a soothing manner. After a few minutes I calmed down " sorry I just got overwhelmed for a moment." I said. "It's alright Mirabel it's normal to be get overwhelmed it's nothing bad." He replied. "Mirabel it's time for me to go but know that I'll always be watching over you and the family." Abuelo said with a sad smile. I nodded and hugged him tighter before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and stepping back. "I'll miss you Abuelo." I said as he disappeared and closed my eyes as I saw the light fading away.

                         :::::::: 3rd Person P.O.V.:::::::::

After what seemed like hours the family Madrigal stood and waited for Mirabel to emerge while the rest of the towns people were told to go home while they waited.  Finally after a few more minutes the light started to fade from around her and a few seconds later they all looked to see Mirabel standing with her eyes closed. "Mirabel!" Shouted Julieta as she ran and embraced her daughter. When she was hugged by her mother Mirabel opened her eyes to show the rims of her pupils glowed a golden yellow before it faded. "Mama!" Mirabel shouted and hugged her her mother back.

                 :::::::::Mirabel's P.O.V.::::::::::

"Come on guys let's go inside so I can show you guys something cool."  I said while rushing inside while tugging on my mom's arm. I lead the family upstairs to a new door which read my name and bowed me with a big smile on my face with and aura coming outward from my body. I turned and saw everyone had a look of shock and happiness on their face when and started to tell them what transpired. "He basically told me I was like and empath but I could also heal people from emotional and mental pain or sickness." I looked up when I felt shock, happiness, and sadness. "Don't be sad Abuelo told me that the will always be with us and watching over us even if he is unseen and unheard."

                       ::::::::::3rd person P.O.V.::::::::::::

After Mirabel finished she gave them each a hug that left all of them feeling better. She turned towards her door and opened it and took a step into the rest of her destiny.

—————————————————
The End
Thank you for reading my first ever attempt at making a story.