17

2 DAYS UNTIL PRESS CONFRENCE8 DAYS UNTIL THE MATCHJORDAN ESTATEBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

8 DAYS UNTIL THE MATCH
JORDAN ESTATE
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

2 DAYS UNTIL PRESS CONFRENCE8 DAYS UNTIL THE MATCHJORDAN ESTATEBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

"It's training day, why we ain't left yet." Kaizier asked, yawning softly as he made his way down Micheal's steps and into the kitchen like he did every morning he was here. The food of plate sat in front of him.

He sat down, saying a prayer before taking a bite.

"You got the day off. I want you to relax for today. I gotchu something though youngin," Micheal smiles.

Kaizier watched as Micheal retreated out the kitchen, emptyhanded before he appeared back a few minutes later with a white box in his hand. It had a green and black bow rapped around it. The young boxer put his fork down when the box was slid in front of him.

"Was dis?"Kaizier whispered softly, looking up adorably, a smile on his face.

Micheal smacked his lips together, laughing deeply. "Nigga, just open it."

"Fuck up." Kaizier retaliated before he began to open the box. He pulled the silk, mulitcolored bow from off it, letting it slide down. He put it to the side before opening the top of the box. Black, white, and green parchment paper was on the top, so he moved it before he paused, stuck in place.

"Well," Micheal fidgeted a bit nervously, "Say sum, Kai. You like em, or not?"

Kaizier slowly, very delicatly pulled the silk boxing shorts from out of the box. They were an electric green, black, and white. They had splats over them, and they were a shiny silk. On the black band, white bold letters sat 'GAULDEN'. He ran his finger over the name covered band before moving to grab the matching boxing gloves.

They were a solid green color, the strap around the left was white, and had KAIZIER written in black while the strap around the right one was black and had GAULDEN written in white.

"Thank you." Kaizier whispered, looking up, his eyes slighlty watering. He hated crying so he tried to huff, taking a deep breath, but when a tear silently fell, he bit his lip, looking down and agressivly wiping his face with the back of his arm.