Chapter 49

No Ons POV

" Wait, so you're telling me that you can lose memory?"

Aether asks Boboiboy, on their way back to Mondstadt. After he is discharged by Baizhu, Aether comes to complain that the Geo Archon is Zhongli and he was doing all of the chaos for his retirement as a God.

" Yeah. The reason why I didn't split a lot, is because it will drain my energy and my memory. The longer I separate, the more I began to forget. Once, I separate for so long, that I even forgot my friends and grandpa," he replied, Aether nodded understand

They now arrive at Mondstadt, walking to the Alchemist stores. Aether wants to introduce Timeaus to Boboiboy, but there's someone else in the store. " Huh, looks like Timesus isn't here today," Paimon said.

Suddenly, a girl at the store look at them, Paimon is waving for the welcome.

(Art By Mihoyo)

(Art By Mihoyo)

" Oh, um... Pardon me, are you looking for Timeaus?" She walked and ask. Paimon then said with a denial tone " No, no! Just strange to him to not be around. Paimon always sees him standing here,"." I see. He was called by away by Albedo a little while ago. I was called over to attend to the store," she replied, rubbing her hair.

She introduces herself as Sucrose, Albedo's assistant. She seems a bit shy and nervous, which is very cute. She told them that she's not used to going out, and always in the lab for alchemy. She's an introvert?

" Hello, Sucrose. I'm Aether, and this is Paimon and Boboiboy," Aether introduced themselves, Sucrose's eyes lit up. " Aether...Boboiboy... Hey, aren't you the Travelers? The one who repelled StormTerror?"." Legendary is a bit much??" Boboiboy shrugs.

" I've heard so many stories about you! Always wanted an opportunity to research you up close," she said. Paimon then asks with a concerned" Uhh... What do you mean " research"?"." Ah! Sorry, don't mind me, What am I saying...," she sighed, and look at Aether." Still, you'd definitely be able to help Albedo. It is you after all,".

Paimon then look at Aether and Boboiboy " There's that name again, "Albedo". Is he also an alchemist in Mondstadt?"." I think I heard that name...," Boboiboy said. Aether looks at him, questioning." Huh? Really?"." Yeah, there's this cute kid named Klee I meet, she said quite a lot about this guy name Albedo,".

Sucrose nods " Klee is like a little sister to Albedo. He's been taking care of Klee ever since her mom went on an adventure,"." No wonder... But then again, I have no clue what these guys look like. Klee only told me he always busy at work," Boboiboy shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boboiboy POV

After meeting Sucrose, the three of us decide to go to Dragonspine and search for Albedo. On our way to the entrance, we saw a woman standing, looking at the mountain. Aether decided to hide and eavesdropping, I just nod and follow him. Then suddenly, Barbara runs towards the woman.

" S-Sister Rosaria!"

(Art by Mihoyo)

" Sister Rosaria, so here you are. Choir practices about to-,"." I've told you already. I don't go in for that kind of thing. I've got more important things to attend to," the woman that Barbara called Rosaria replied with a cold tone. Wow, talk about the girl boss vibe!

She seems like a nun-like other people in the Cathedral and Barbara, but she doesn't look interested in Catholic and church work. She seems more interested in other things. " Hmm, Seems like that nun's an expert in making people believe anything she wants," Paimon said, which suddenly she caught us red-handed for eavesdropping.

" I thought I heard something-Who are you, and why are you eavesdropping?"." We'd better watch out! She seems like a dangerous villain...or a trickster at best," Paimon whispered, making me sigh." Oh really? I'm a member of the long-standing Favonius Chruch. You've an eavesdropping pixie from who knows where, and you think I'M the trickster?" Rosaria replied.

Paimon was shocked " Wait, she heard that!? But Paimon was whispered so quietly..."." And as for this outlanders you seem to be following...Huh-so it's you. The Honorary Knights that saved us from Stormterror. Well then, given your status, I won't press you on your reasons for eavesdropping,".

" Otherwise, depending on your answer, I could've arrested you on the spot,"." What? Do the nuns of Mondstadt have the authority to arrest people now?" Paimon ask her. Rosaria replied " We can't go turning a blind eye to hidden dangers, can we? Why shouldn't Sisters have a sense of justice?"." Hmph, that doesn't sound right. But Paimon can't think of a good comeback...,".

" Let's talk about you. What are you doing in the mountain?"

" We're looking for Albedo,".