Twelve.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

salt lake city, utah.

15

15.456 likes.

s.saintt: wanna get high? 😅 #newbeginnings

comments off.

SAINT JOYNER POV.

AUGUST 20.2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What the hell you tired for ? you ain do shit but sit there and watch" my dad rolled his eyes at me and i laughed crossing my arm. sitting on the couch i looked around my condo and smiled.

"you ain do nothing either mr.monte" tink said making him look at her some type of way.

"girl i just started liking you, don't fuck it up. " he pointed and we all started laughing. "i can't believe you done moved from houston though saint" he shook his head.

it's been almost two months since everything went down and honestly i was slowly getting over the idea of me and kentrell being together. we did kept in contact and would talk every now and then put recently we haven't.

he didn't know i finally decided to move to utah, but i knew he would hear about it from ben or tyquain, plus he was still logged into my instagram account.

it took a lot of thinking and he was right. i didn't wanna spend the rest of my life in houston, it was definitely time for new beginnings and it was right here in utah.

i missed kentrell and i know i told him i'd wait for him which was a mistake. i was so caugh up in that moment not realizing me telling him that would have him doing whatever he want with the idea of knowing i was still gonna be there.

i wanted to be with him, but it's been long enough to realize that if he really wanted to be with me then he would've acted like it. at the end of the day i'm not a mind reader so i had no clue he wanted me if he was moving how he was moving.

relationship or not, kentrell would always have a place in my heart no matter what.

i did kept in contact with his babymommas though. simply because taytay would ask for me and i missed seeing him and kaell.