Chapter twenty-two.

Chapter 22

Chapter 22

***

His hands went up into your shirt, cupping your breasts. A shaky moan left your lips. You were so turned on by him. you tried keeping your moans inside your mouth by biting your lips as jungkook sucked on your neck, proudly, making his art work.

Your shirt was thrown somewhere on the floor near the couch. Jungkook was showing his dominant side as his tongue entered your mouth; over lapping each other.

He laid you down on the couch and hovered over you, his lips on your collar bones. You can feel the heat your body was producing and you wanted more. His cold finger tips make its way up to your bra straps, he slowly removes them.

He looked so beautiful above you: messy hair, red lips, lust-full eyes. Your hand goes up to his cheek, creasing it, to show him that you also care about him. He smiles and was ready to take off your bra but you stopped him.

He thought you wanted to stop and was completely fine with it. He gives you a soft smile and a kiss on the outer side of your lip. He was about to move away to give you space but you grabbed his face, pulling him closer, whispering "I think we should take this in the bedroom..humm."

Without wasting a minute, he encircled your legs around his waist and picked you up from the couch, going into his bedroom, continuing  their intimate, love making session.

***

Few days later~

Let's just say after that night, the both of you have become closer to each other. Meeting up everyday, having lunch together, going shopping. Y/n and jungkook couldn't be away from one another. Their love had grown so much that it also help y/n to recover.

Y/n had an appointment with doctor Ahn and she had told her that her health was getting better. Much better. Maybe jungkook was the real cure after all. Y/n felt loved after such a long time, and she was finally happy.

As promised jungkook did keep his distance from y/n's sister. Cancelling every 'meet-up' and trying his best to ignore her. Yet when it comes to business, jungkook does talk to her but in the most professional way.

"You look so handsome." Y/n encircled her arms around his neck.

Jungkook and y/n where doing the next photoshoot for the project and they both couldn't really care about the pictures but their selves. Both looking into each other's eyes that was filled with pure love and joy.