#4 The Fanmeet

Oily's last encounter with his oppar jaywhypee was...well...moving. Oily hadn't been the same since then. He wanted to get closer to his oppar so he decided to go to his Fanmeet. Oily was really excited to see his oppar upclose and get his signature on all of the merch oily owned. Ofc, he was the biggest fan.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

*Time skip to Fanmeet*

The room was filled with people, chattering everywhere, oily was excited, he hadn't been to a Fanmeet in a while and the fact that he was at his favourite oppars fanmeet after so long, made it so much better. Oily had got a bunch of plushies and his albums to get signed. He couldn't wait to meet jaywhypee.
Jaywhypee and day6 were having a fansign in the same hall thus the crowd, the crowd was only for day6, oily was the only one who came to meet jaywhypee.

Soon, it was oily's turn to meet jaywhypee. His heart was beating out of his chest. Oily gathered the courage to walk upto his oppar with his albums.
The moment Jaywhypee saw oily, he got butterflies oily looked beautiful. He stared at his beautiful appearance. 

Oily slid his albums in front of his oppar,

"Onionhasseyo" oily bowed in his perfect Korean.
Jaywhypee was jungshook when he heard oily speak such good Korean.

"Ah, ANNYEONGHASYEO!" Jaywhypee smiled at oily and opened his marker and started signing his albums.

"What's your name?"
"O-oily London" he stuttered.
"Awww pretty name!"
Oily blushed, he could feel the heat rushing up to his cheeks
"Oh th-thanks!"

Jaywhypee wrote smth agressively on his albums, and instead of talking throughout the entire event, oily just stared at his oppar, he couldn't believe his eyes he was seeing the love of his life so close.
It was awkward but at the same it wasn't.
It was clear oily was in love and jaywhypee was interested.
The fansign event was great, both for oily and jaywhypee. He was developing feelings for a fan...not exactly a fan, he was a celebrity but it was still kind of controversial bc idols couldn't just date anyone.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

*At oily's home*

Oily flopped on his bed, and screamed into his pillow.

No way this was happening.

No way.

He couldn't believe it.

Jaywhypee had asked oily out.
He wrote the time, place and date where they would meet up secretly. OILY WAS SCREAMING LIKE A WHALE. it was at that moment he felt like he could just jump off a cliff bc of happiness. His oppar was interested in him and had asked him out on a date.

It was now or never, and oily couldn't miss such an opportunity.

This date could turn his life upside down.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Boiwtfskskd I'm wheezing what is this. I never thought I'd be out here writing fanfics about oily and some 60yo guy going through midlife Crisis. 

N e ways, bye.