Chapter 15

When you woke up you were laying down on Spring traps chest. You seemed to be sitting on his lap and you felt his arms playing through your hair. He noticed you had woken up and quickly stopped.

"Hey Springy, how long was I asleep?" You fluttered your eyes open.

"A few hours. It's almost 6 AM." You opened you eyes in shock, and felt guilty.

"Oh I'm sorry Spring trap I didn't mean to fall asleep that long..." you wanted to spend more time with him.

"I know our times short, I wish we got to see each other more." You sighed.

"Me too, but why? I wanted to kill you the first night...how could you forgive someone like me?" You had completely forgotten about the first few nights, and how he had caused you pain, but you knew that feeling was no longer lingering and Spring trap was much safer now. He hadn't hurt you since.

"At first I was scared of you. But once we actually started talking I started to feel safe around you...I have so much fun with you, I wish I could be with you more." The last part slipped out and you blushed at it. Spring trap seemed surprised to and gave you an amazed look.

"I didn't know you felt like that about me. Me too Y/N, maybe we could figure something out..." he seemed to be planning something.

"But for now, we should get you home. You still need sleep." He picked you up with you in his arms and carried you to the entrance in bridal position. It started to become more normal as this would happen more often. You put your head against his chest and closed your eyes until you arrived to the entrance. He put you down and you two stared at each other for a few seconds before speaking.

"You'll see me again tonight, right?"

"Yes of course. Go home, I'll make sure I see you today, love." You glanced at him, before you could speak up Spring trap had surprisingly pulled you into a hug, and you hugged back. You two hugged for a few minutes and when you let go, you could tell Spring trap already missed it.

"Okay, see you tonight Springy." You said walking out.

"Be safe, love." Was the last thing you heard before leaving.

———

When you got home, you remembered you left all the stuff you had brought behind. Like the music, and the decorations, but you figured no one really goes inside the place anyway so what does it matter? You laid on your bed and drifted off to sleep.

———

As you were stretching when you woke up. You felt something around you. Arms? You turned around and to your surprise, you saw none other than Spring traps arms wrapped around you, he was sleeping, and he had his head on your shoulder. How does he know where I live?? How did he even get here? You were shocked but it somehow made you happy that Spring trap put in all that effort to see you. It was at least an hour walk as you lived far away from the pizzeria, and it must've been hard for him to not be seen by other people...then you felt movement from Spring trap and he started to wake up.

"Surprise..." is all he said in a tired voice, fluttering his eyes open. His arms were still wrapped around you and his face was even closer to yours.

"Spring trap!" You embraced him and went even further into the cuddling.

"Bet you didn't expect me here." He chuckled as he held you in his arms.

"Yeah, actually how did you get here..?" You looked up at him pulling away from the hug. You sat up on the bed waiting for an answer.

"I walked. I was able to get your address from the files in the office where they have interviews. It took me a while but I finally found your street. I haven't seen the outside in years..." you felt bad for him, but you were happy he was here.

"I'm sorry Spring trap, but it's awesome that you're here! Now we don't have limited time together!" A smile was plastered on your face.

He also had a genuine smile and his eyes were lit up with purple, even brighter than last night. Maybe it was his way of blushing.

"But what about the pizzeria? Won't they realize you're gone?"

"They can deal without me. They were planning on destroying the pizzeria anyway..." destroying it? I wonder why.

"How come they're destroying it?"

"There has been some missing children, and they want to wipe away the bad reputation, I don't have anything to do with it though, I promise." You realized then, that he also wasn't a innocent person or robot, and that he probably had committed crimes, but what he said seemed genuine and you believed him.

"I believe you, but have you done anything bad like that?" He didn't seem like he wanted to answer but he gave you one anyway.

"Yes. I regret it. But ever since I met someone a little while back, I stopped hurting people and my cravings changed." Met who?

"Okay, I'm glad you haven't hurt anyone. Who'd you meet though?" Spring trap looked down at you and he looked disappointed, you didn't know why, I thought the only person he knew was me?

"It's nothing, but are you hungry or something? I can make food for you." You noticed he was trying to change the subject but you were starving and accepted his offer. Maybe I'll bring it back up later.

"Yesss! I am starving! Let's go." You got up from the bed and Spring trap followed behind you as the two of you went to the kitchen.

"What do you want for breakfast?" How does he even remember how to cook?

"Are you sure you remember how to cook..?" You were unsure, but he seemed to just laugh at you.

"Oh please, my pancakes are probably the best thing you'll ever taste." He grabbed ingredients from your cabinet and started baking. You were surprised he even knew how to do this.

"Yeah we'll see about that." You said sitting down at the kitchen counter.