get dyed

JanaMaximoff, ty for the request bestie <3

Y/n is 8-14

natashasalivecorpse HERE'S YOUR FLO OK I'M GIVING YOU FLO BUT SHE'S MINE SO BACK OFF

...so is wanda ;)

...i called dibs >:(

"Flo," Y/n whispered, "Are you sure you should dye my hair y/f/c?"

(that means your favorite color...right?)

"Yes, yes, you'll be okay. And it's only semi-permanent. Also, I'm quite good at this."

"No you aren't, didn't you accidentally dye your hair blue cuz you didn't read directions on the bottle? That doesn't sound like-"

^i watch her insta stories too much^

"Hush. How long have you known me?"

"Long enough for me to know that you aren't good with-"

"Moving on, sit still. Also, put this robe thingy on so it doesn't get on your clothes."

"Okie," she replied, placing a clip to make sure it would hold still.

"Let's get started," Florence muttered, squeezing the dye into a bowl. She grabbed the brush, dipping it in, stroking the dye on Y/n's h/c locks, and finally wrapping it in foil.

"Floooooooo," Y/n started.

"Y/nnnnnnnnnnn."

"How much longer?"

"It's been 2 minutes, Y/n, patience."

"Fineeee. But can you tell me a story?"

"Alright," Florence sighed, "Well one time, I was outside, and then this bird shat on my head. It was super gushy-"

^i can't do this anymore^

"Never mind. I'll stick to silence." 

After a few minutes passed, the door opened, revealing a startled Lizzie. "What is going on?"

"I'm getting my hair dyed!" Y/n beamed.

"Yes, honey, I see that," Lizzie replied, expectantly looking at Florence.

"Well you asked-" Y/n started.

"Florence, what's going on? Why are you dying Y/n's hair?"

"'Cause the girl wanted y/f/c hair," Florence grabbed the foil, and wrapped it on another lock.

"Why didn't you tell me? Or Scarlett? Doesn't she have to film soon?" 

"Oh. Heh. Right," Florence replied sheepishly, "That's what wigs are for."

"Exactly," Y/n high-fived Florence.

"Okay, just-" Lizzie grabbed the dye container, taking it away. "C'mon Y/n, let's fix you up before filming."

"But I like it Lizzie," Y/n mumbled.

"Ah, Liz, give it back, it's going to be blotchy and weird, just let me do a little more," Florence begged.

"No."

"Fine then," Florence snatched the dye from Lizzie.

"Oh you wanna do it this way, huh? Okay."

They repeatedly did that, making Y/n laugh. 

"What is going on here?" A new voice asked, making the two women fling the container, right onto Scarlett Johansson. 

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH," Y/n bent over, dying of laughter

"Heh," Florence stepped back, making Lizzie in front. "Let's go Y/n."

They quickly went out the back door, sneaking out before the Scarlett scolded them. 

"Y/n! Florence! Get back here!"

IT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO SCARLETT

I'M SO SORRY SCAR

love u sj <3

love you 3000

hope you enjoyed :)

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 80K READS!!! MEANS THE WORLD! <3

[jan.15.22]