Chapter 37 - Hot and Bothered on a Full Moon 2

This is particular bit of the storyline is going to be longer than I thought.  I went from having a couple of vague thoughts to so many I'm not sure which to use....may end up being HaBoaFM part 4 long.  

"How can I not have known this place was here. I've walked around these lane ways hundreds of times and not even caught the scent of any thing." I said to Paul. I was feeling jittery and starting to think perhaps he'd been right things weren't going to be as per usual. As the afternoon wore on and we'd talked I felt snakes starting to squirm in my belly. It was now about two hours from the full moon proper and I hated to admit it but my hands were shaking and I'd had a hard on for the last half hour for no reason. Every time I looked at Paul I couldn't help staring at his mouth. He looked his stern self. I'm sure he knew what was going on with me.

We were heading down a familiar narrow lane, one end was humming with dinners seated under canopies and strings of party lights. The restaurants on either side bustling with life, chatter, and a wonderful mix of food and the mouth watering smell of freshly brewed coffee filled the air. Every inch of space on the old dark stone walls graffitied with bright images or covered in layer upon layer of peeling posters. It was a weird contrast to the old fashion window fronts and the 1930's street lamps that hung over head. It was a place where old and new just didn't come together they banged heads and put each other in a head lock.

The activity petered out by the time we reached the other end of the lane. It was darker, the walls were the plane dirty brown stone. No graffiti on the walls and no litter on the floor. It was a place where humans obviously didn't venture. They must have sensed the presence of the club more than I ever did. We turned the corner into what was a dead end, there were no lights. We didn't need lights and spotted a single door at the far end easily. It had a small cooper plaque on the wall beside it. It read "Alfonso's Hideaway" I nearly chocked on that bit of cheesiness. The door was a heavy metal thing that looked like something from a mad scientists laboratory and there was a small red light blinking on a security camera above it. It had a large knocker. I was about to use it when Paul stopped me. I was getting excited, almost giddy.

"You do understand everything I've told you. right?" He looked a little worried while I was practically jump out of my skin to get in there. "Just be patient OK. I can see it's already starting. You should see your eyes right now. They are starting to glow. Keep it together for a bit longer." As he spoke I watched his mouth. My wolf's eyes scanning his face and growling deeply. I wondered for a minute if Paul would let me take him here, right now, forget about going inside. I shook that thought off as soon as it formed. I realised how right he had been. I nodded.

"Don't forget they are werewolves, not Lycan's. We are going to smell different to them, better, really good. You being a pure blood will have them all after you the minute you walk in that door. Don't accept any of them. I have someone for you already. She understands the situation." Paul continued.

"She hmmmm....I haven't had a woman for a while." I quickly flicked the images in my head from muscular biceps to lush heavy boobs....both did it for me. I was practically drooling already. A thought crossed my mind.

"Won't that apply to you as well. They'll know you're a Lycan." I smirked at him. "You can get lucky tonight too." He ignored me. "Well why not. You're off duty."

"You know Guardians don't have mates." Paul was checking the messages on his phone as he spoke, tutting under his breath.

"I didn't say find a mate, I meant getting laid good and proper." I was getting annoyed he wasn't paying attention. He was in PA mode.

"We don't have sex. AT ALL. Our total focus is on serving the Alpha." He said it casually, as he kept on scrolling and frowning. I pushed his shoulder. "You're shitting me!!! that can't be right." Paul fell against the wall almost dropping his phone. "You're pulling my leg."

He sighed and tried to keep from showing how annoyed he was. "Do you know anything about Lycan culture, even the basics?" I shook my head and gave him my most profound. "Naaaah!"

I went on, getting more curious by the minute. "Who the hell did I have to teach me anything. My parents were shit parents. I had no friends. And I've living as a human for nearly 3 years. SO TELL ME MORE....have you ever poked anyone...ever?" The look he gave me was priceless, temporarily making the fidgets disappear.

"No I haven't." Paul tried to go back to reading his phone but I stopped him. "This is not the place for a lesson on Lycan customs. Just let me finish this and we can go in." Again he went back to scroll and typing replies. I stopped him again. He growled at me.  

Finally he stopped long enough to say. "We're trained from a young age to become Ogéneia Guardians, abstaining becomes our norm."

"But you must get horny, every male does, especially wolves we're always horny." I stared at him waiting for his answer. This was fascinating. He stopped looking at his phone and turned to look at me.

"If you must make me put it into words promise you'll shut up." Paul sighed and I nodded. He looked a little awkward. "We are neutered when we start our training. The human equivalent is a eunuch, you've heard of them at least right? I can't have sex. Well technically I can, with a huge effort but for all intent and purposes I can't have sex. Happy now." After dropping that bomb shell he went back to frowning at his phone. I was tempted to grope his crutch to see for myself....he probably wouldn't take that well.

"I think you've made your point." I left him alone with his phone. I couldn't help but think the poor bastard and at the same time admire him more, there was a man with purpose.

Finally he was finished. "They can't get by without you?" I asked.

Paul cocked his eyebrow. "No rest for the wicked. Are you ready?"

He gave the knocker three hard whacks. You could hear the sound rumbling inside the building. I was literally shaking in my boots with excitement. But I was equally terrified, the feelings building up in me were becoming more urgent. I grabbed Paul's wrist for a minute. "Don't leave me OK."

He looked at me. "I wouldn't have come all this way to have anything bad happen to you."

The door suddenly opened a crack and a man looked at us for a moment and then the door opened wider and he welcomed us in.

Note - I realised I had left Paul's being neutered without a proper explanation and you know I hate loose ends.   So... being castrated doesn't necessarily mean having no penis.  For example when it came to eunuchs, most of the time they had their balls removed or crushed.  Are your eyes watering yet?  As for erections they are much harder to achieve and maintain but are doable.  Don't forget the prostrate isn't part of this process, so that pleasure remains the same.  As for Paul, like any other male , in this day and aged, who has to have their testicles removed for whatever reason, prosthetics replace the originals.  So Paul's genitalia looks just fine thank you very much...just like the rest of him.

TRIVIA - Alphonso's Hideaway  does sound cheesy but it is a bit of a tribute to the brave  Alphonso the Werewolf from the poem William of Palerne.