003

You were starting to understand what Sensei meant by 'surprise'.

When the three of you walked to the kitchen, you were met with a peculiar sight. The table was covered in sweets and desserts! Of course you shouldn't of let him pick out dinner, what were you thinking?! Was this much sugar really all that healthy?

While you were having an existential crisis, it seemed your Senpai had the opposite reaction. "Me-two, you really have great taste!"

"Don't I?" Sensei hummed in approval.

Of course Senpai and Sensei would have the same awful taste. Did Sensei change at all from when he was a teenager? You were having your doubts.

But before you could add any of your comments, Sensei handed you a small bag. What was this? Confused, you opened it up before seeing...

Tsukimen! Oh, thank the heavens there's some actual food here! You've never been this excited to eat normal food, but here you were gushing over it all. Was the pile of desserts for the two strongests?

"I had a feeling you wouldn't just want sweets for dinner, so I thought you might enjoy Utahime's usual order." Sensei explained. "But you're welcome to any of the desserts!"

"Thank you Sensei!" You weren't planning on touching them, but you guess you'll appreciate the thought.

And so you ate your Tsukimen in peace. Well, as much peace as you could find. The two Gojo's were having a field day with the sweets, so it was hard not to notice the unnatural dent they were making on the sweet supply. Were they even human? No matter the answer, you guess it's not your concern. You were just glad to have normal food in front of you.

It took a while, but you were finally halfway through your plate! But something was bound to happen eventually.

Ring, ring, ring!

And so the three shamans all checked their phones. It wasn't yours.

"Hello?" Sensei picked up his phone, ending the sudden 'who's phone is it' mystery altogether. "There's backup needed? Ok... ok I'll report to the school in 10. Do we have a driver available or should I teleport?"

There was more back and forth, but you were able to get the gist of it. Sensei had been summoned to deal with something back at the school. Was he going to take you back with him?

He hung up the phone, and let off a soft sigh. Glancing back at you, it was probably your cue to leave. And so you put down your chopsticks, and used a napkin to clean your face before-

"Y/n-chan, there's no rush." He smiled. "I'll be back soon. But if you want to head back to Jujutsu Tech, I would be fine to escort you."

Letting out a soft sigh of relief, you smiled back. Why were you so relieved? Nevertheless, you let off some words of gratitude. Sensei quickly put on his uniform jacket and blindfold before he headed out the door. Now that it was just you and Senpai...

You continued to slurp your noodles.

"Y/n-chan, you seemed happy to stay," Senpai smirked to try to tease you. But you continued slurping.

"I just wanted to finish my Tsukimen."

You were honest, but since he didn't get a reaction he wanted Senpai scoffed. So he scarfed down a whole cake to hide his disappointment. As crumbs decorated his face, he walked behind you before resting his jaw on your head. "Feed me, Y/n-chan~!"

"S-Senpai..." this time you blushed, which was a reaction Senpai smirked at. You tried your best to shake him off of you. "You're not 5. You can feed yourself!"