Feelings

You went inside your dorm and sat your bags on the ground, Jack was sitting next to the window eyeing you.

"Parents giving you trouble huh?" Jack says.

"Wait how do you know?" You said as you took your shoes off.

"I heard you, you weren't far from the dorm you know?"

"I guess..."

You went to go sit on your bunk, Jack was still eyeing you the whole time.

"Jack your scaring me, why are you looking at me like that?"

"Hehe, it's just... Well nah I can't tell you!"

Jack was laughing, you weren't sure what it was.

Yesterday.....

"Jack can I ask you something? And can you promise to keep it between us?" Legoshi asked.

Jack and legoshi were sitting on the rooftop talking about random stuff, and private stuff.

"Sure! I won't tell. What is it?"

".... Am I enough? For someone?" Legoshi asked.

"Hm? Of course! What do you have someone in mind?"

"Yes-"

Legoshi got cut off.

"Wait wait let me guess!"

"Ok...."

"Louis?"

"No"

"Collot?"

"What? No!"

"Hm.... Me?"

"Jack please..."

"Ok final guess.... Y/N?"

Legoshi took a second to respond.

"*gasp* it is him!"

"Shhh... Someone might hear Jack..."

"Legoshi we are on the roof we are fine, but him? He just got here and you have a crush on him already?" Jack said while kicking his feet.

"I have many reasons to like him Jack!"

Jack turns his head at his friend.

"Like what?"

"Well... He smells nice, he's funny, he's cute... And he actually listens to me Jack!"

"Well if that's the case then just... Tell him, what could go wrong anyways? I see the way you two sleep together-"

"JACK!?"

"I-I'm sorry but it's true! You two are always on top of each other... Voss at one point thought you guys were DOING IT."

Legoshi face palmed, he was blushing at the thought of sex between you two.

"Hey, it's going to be fine. If you want I can tell him?"

"No don't I need to tell him... Just don't know when."

Jack pat legoshi's back.

"I'm sure you can do it, just maybe hint towards him that you like him. Like touch him more ummm get closer to him more and... Smell him more and make sure he notices!"

"I feel like I've already done those things, and it's not even on purpose!"

Jack took his hand off of legoshi's back.

"You got this..."

Present day....

"Come on tell me! Is my fur messed up again?" You complained while touching your furry head.