11

Y/n was peacefully driving back and her car got hit by something.

She quickly jump out of her car, she would probably sue the person who hit her precious car.

As she hit the ground, she saw some men, dressed in black attacking the Avengers.

''Fuck, another fucking fight'' she mumbled

It's a good thing that this fight was far away from the restaurant MJ and Peter was, so they're safe.

Falcon land down next to her, ''Miss, don't stay here, you'll get hurt'' he said, Y/n just stared at him, she sigh and got up.

She almost tear up because her car was completely destroyed. Her precious ficking green ass cube car.

''I can help you out'' Y/n offer to Falcon, ''No miss, you will get hurt''

''Oh come on dude, I know how to fight'' Falcon didn't believe her, ''My mother let me learn how to fight and kick ass, well, just because she thought I'll get raped and hate my body and be depressed and have ED and be a messed and hate myself and maybe try to suicide and maybe hate every person, or become a criminal and-'' before she could continue Falcon stop her.

''Okay you can help us but if you get hurt or die, its not our fault''

''Jeez okay'' Y/n said and ran to the other members of the Avengers with Falcon.

''Why did you bring a child here?'' Iron man said ''First off, I am not a child and never will be alright?''

''Why did you bring a child with an attitude?'' Hawkeye said, ''What the fuck? I am not a child and I can kick many asses''

Hawkeye think for a moment, ''Wait- you're the girl that-''

''ANYWAYS, I am here to help you all'' Y/n quickly cut off Hawkeye.

''Tony? What the fuck are you all doing? I need help here'' Natasha said from comms.

''Oh I can go help'' Y/n said and look around to see Natasha fighting some men.

Y/n ran to her, ''Hello Black Widow'' Natasha look at her, she knew instantly that it's potato, she had seen her couple of times. But she had to act like she don't know her.

''Who are you?'' Natasha was a great actor, ''I am here to take revenge on them''

''Why?'' Natasha asked ''Well, they destroyed my fucking car, I could blame the Avengers too'' Y/n said and started beating some men.

As she said, she was a great fighter, even if her mom doesn't force her to learn how to fight, she could definitely kick asses.

~time skip~

After beating those men, Y/n was extremely exhausted, she had never fought like this, she had a few cuts and bruises.

She was so tired she collapsed

That was somewhat serious chapter, I tried to make it long but not too long