II ( FLASHBACK )

Diana's POV :

THIS. IS. IT. This is what I wanted and now I have it. I've always wanted to be an actor and now I'm on my first film set. Thank you so much, Jesus. This feels so surreal.

I'm supposed to be inside now but I'm outside the set, waiting for this guy known as Aaron Johnson. We met during auditions and kind of hit it off. He plays James Potter in the film. Harry's father while I play Isabella Rosier, an enemy turned friend to the marauders, a little more to Regulus. Then we have a guy called Dane, who plays Peter Pettigrew,
Ben Barnes from Narnia playing Sirius Black, Sophie Skelton playing Lily Evans, Timothee Chalamet plays Regulus and lastly this very cute guy, his name is Andrew Garfield. He plays Remus Lupin. He is literally so cute like you cannot even imagine. He is 19, along with Aaron, Dane and Ben. Sophie is 18 and Timothee and I are 15.

Anyways, I can see an over enthusiastic Aaron running towards me like a chicken on fire. Why the fuck is he so over excited ?
He comes over and pulls me into a hug.

"DIANA. DIANA. DIANA. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE ARE HERE.
I have always wanted this and now we are here !!!! I am so so so happy."

" You and me both Aaron."

"Come on, let's go inside, the others are probably already inside."

"Umm Aaron ?"

"Yes Love ?"

"I'm a bit nervous though. I'm never good at this first meeting thing. I've literally had the same friends since I was born so this is kinda new for me. I feel like I'm going to mess up so bad."

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Don't worry so much Diana. It's going to be alright. Just be your amazing self and see, everyone is going to love you so much."

"Are you sure ?"

"500 %"

"That's mathematically impossible."

"You get my point right ? That's enough."

"Yeah yeah. Anyone ever told you that you could totally rock as an insurance agent ? You're an extremely smooth talker."

"Well, thanks for the career advice Diana. Come on let's go inside. Okay?"

"Okay."

***************

As soon as we both entered the set, an overwhelming feeling took over me and beneath all that insecurity, I let myself feel a little proud of myself.

We walked past the amazingly built set by a team of extremely talented workers. I was admiring them when suddenly I came to a halt. Someone had bumped into me and was continuously saying sorry.

I couldn't yet see their face because they were too tall but man, that voice was hot. But given my luck, I was pretty sure that this has to be some ugly old man who has had two divorces already and is now married to a college girl. I was slowly looking up while thinking his hair is probably non - exis...

HOLY GUACAMOLE, IT WAS ANDREW GARFIELD. THE GUY I WAS CURRENTLY CRUSHING ON AND OH BOY IS HE GORGEOUS. LIKE YOU KNOW HANDSOME MEN ARE EASY TO FIND BUT THIS BOY IS BEAUTIFUL. AS I LOOKED INTO HIS EYES, HE LOOKED BACK. I FELT LIKE MUSIC WAS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND AND ROSE PETALS WERE SHOWERING ON US WHEN...

"Diana, let's go." I was pulled out of my daze by Aaron's annoying voice.
I looked up again to see Andrew looking a bit ? Flustered ? I don't know and thanks to Aaron, I would never find out.