His love....

"Madhu dear......" Mohan's voice came through the kitchen door. Madhushree added a spoonful of coffee in the coffee mug and looked at the door.
"Yes brother....." she replied as she added two teaspoons of sugar on top of the coffee before whisking them together.
"You won't believe it my dear, last night I heard the front door being open but when I came down to check, it was latched as I'd left it before I went to bed. Seems like I'm hearing and seeing things nowadays......." mohan chuckled as madhushree bit her tongue. Lord python had came into the house last night and she clean forgot that mohan knows nothing about that.
"Madhu why are you making this black coffee, I don't drink black coffee......." mohan asked confused. Madhushree didn't knew what to answer.
"Good morning baby.......is my coffee ready......" a yawning voice came from the kitchen door which left madhushree gasping and mohan agape. Mohan turned towards the door to find 'thorn of his life' leaning on the door, yawning and half asleep. His eyes narrowed down into slits.
"Madhu dear, what is this guy doing in my house....." mohan asked glaring at python. Madhushree bit her lower lip.
"He.....He came last night......." madhushree told him and mohan was shocked.
"Last night....." mohan repeated in shock. Python yawned scratching his cheek.
"It was so cold outside brother......I feared that he might catch cold.......so I took him in and let him sleep in my room....." madhushree said softly and mohan was dumbfounded.
"Slept in your room......" mohan was literally rigid. Madhushree nodded tentatively.
"Stop repeating the same stuff, didn't she just told you that I slept in her room.......c'mon you act like a 60 year old sometimes. And madhu dear, is my coffee ready...." python's tone turned softer when he addressed madhushree. Mohan was fuming.
"Madhu just add the rat poison in his coffee por favor......" mohan muttered irate, he had learnt couple of latin words from few latin based films and documentaries, python rolled his eyes.
"Humans don't die with that rat poison...." python told him with a sense of superiority. Mohan smirked.
"Exactly my dear, because you aren't a human but a snake....." *savage mohan* and madhushree giggled softly. Python would've riposte back but madhushree's smile was what impeded him from coming up with anything witty. He loved to see that smile on her beautiful lips.
"Blah blah blah......madhu, do you need some assistance in kitchen...." python asked her. She shook her head as she handed him his coffee mug. Mohan recieved his coffee as well, the milk one as mohan doesn't drink black coffee.
"Ew.....how can you drink that coffee, I don't like milk in my coffee....." python said with that repugnant look on his handsome face. Mohan gave him a look of disdain.
"Because I am a human and you're a snake...... obvious differences....." mohan sneered at him. Python stared at him blankly.
"You are a bad person....." python scowled at him.
"Thanks for the compliment...." mohan said frowning. Madhushree huffed, it was impossible for either of them to keep their traps shut.
"By the way, you can have this coffee and then leave my house....." mohan said as he sipped his coffee. Python looked at him in amusement.
"That's a good one...... I'm not going nowhere until I change my mind." Python chuckled and mohan gaped at him in shock.
"Oh you are absolutely shameless......." mohan muttered furiously.
"Talk to the back, little guy....." python jeered at him as he strode towards madhushree. Mohan was fuming.
"Madhu I think I am gonna have some more sleep, I haven't slept well since a week I suppose. Um, wake me up when it's lunch and please I beg you, don't ask me to take a bath.......I don't want to today......" he implored her and she nodded softly. He placed a deep kiss on her forehead which had her blushing like crazy. Mohan grimaced.
"Rabies is a common thing among canines but I had no idea that even reptiles hold a fear of water....... interesting!!!!" mohan smirked as he rapped the coffee mug on the counter. Python yawned and smiled.
"Did you know that a python can devour a human man in an hour..... just a fact. Good day brother-in-law...." he grinned before he left for the bedroom. Mohan glared at his retreating figure.
"What.....what....did he just say......oh hello, that's a wrong fact........pythons don't eat human. You need to work on your knowledge regarding reptiles.......huh, pythons can't eat human. Right madhu....." mohan asked hopefully but madhushree was silent which kinda raised his speculations.
"Can python eat human....." mohan asked in a whisper, madhushree nodded gently which left him agape.
"Lord, than I should stay away from this snake........." he muttered as he whisked out of the kitchen. Madhushree sighed.