(59)

I'm hear to give you your average abuse and violence mentions and the occasional swearing 

"WAIT" I placed my hands around my mouth to echo my sound to make sure he heard. He spun around and tilted his head, staring at me distantly.

"About that Favour...." I stand up suddenly. 

"Already? I thought you'd at least wait a few weeks or months" he chuckled quietly. 

"I would have asked a year from now if it weren't for my poor circumstances" I huff, crossing my arms. "You wanted to know what I am doing outside at-" I gaze at the dim light of the rising sun. "5:30 in the morning?" He shrugs but nods his head willingly. I sigh, compressing my thoughts together.

" So there's a thing" I clear my throat, clearly dragging this on longer than it needs to. "Called uh- Exile-"

"Wait, you got exiled?" His face was straight until the last sentence. He burst out laughing holding his chest, in a pathetic attempt to keep himself on his feet. He fell to his knees laughing eventually. This lasts 2 minutes before he steadies himself. He stands up slowly, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes. His breathing slows and he clears his throat" 

"Yes I did" he chuckled momentarily. I grunt.

"What's so funny about that?"

 "That you, little miss perfect got exiled" he giggled. 

"If you think I'm anything perfect you've got another thing coming"

"Sure I do" he says cockily. I huff but readjust my outlook on the conversation.

"Is there any chance I could stay with you guys until I can get independently established again?" I say formally. He freezes. Well that stopped him laughing quickly. He stands up straight, but still in dead silence. Moments ago you couldn't get him to shut it. Surprised that no one from L'manburg came bearing swords and bows. 

"That's not my decision, I'll let your loverboy decide that one" he said formally.

"Loverboy?" I question angrily. 

"You know who" he inhales sharply, smiling in between. I narrow my eyes but give in to arguing. 

"So that's a yes?"

"I haven't said yes, but yes you can come down to decide your fate I guess" Sapnap smirks, pushing his shoulders up in a dramatic shoulder roll. I roll my own eyes and hoist the strap of my duffel bag over my shoulder. He notices Styx standing beside my ankles. 

"Would you like me to carry your little feline friend?" Sapnap's eyes lit up as he locked eyes with him. I smirked.

"Sorry dumb*ss, He'll follow in my foot steps" His spirit seemed crushed which made me giggle. 

"Why are you laughing?" He narrowed his eyes, foot tapping in slight annoyance 

"No reason" I close my eyes and shrug. He sighs loudly.

"We should get a move in before your former nation friends come and exile you for a second time"  He turns his body back around and begins to march forward towards the scrub. I take one last look in the direction of my former home.

They say home is where the heart is. I've never been able to settle down anywhere, so that phrase has never played a part in my life. Is home is truely where the heart is, where does my heart lie now?-

"Y/N! Hurry your *ss over here right now before I purposely forget you" I grunt and turn my back on the wall behind the forestry scenery. I begin to walk faster and eventually catch up to Ruhe bandana boy. I smile slightly. Goodbye Niki and Jack. Goodbye alcoholic dictator. Goodbye bitch boy, and finally.., goodbye bee boy ;'). 

Small time skip 

"Then he fell, head first over the porch stairs" I burst out laughing, me and Sapnap on our lengthy walk back to the Dream Team's base of operations. We were bickering back and forth and telling detailed stories since we last properly talked. Do I know how long ago that might be? No. What I didn't notice was, we had already arrived. 

"I would say welcome to our one and only humble abode but you've already been here so, look my house" Sapnap smirked. I shake my head.

"What a shame I don't even get a proper welcome" 

"You don't need a proper welcome" he stood in front of my, one hand on his hip. 

"Why not?"

"Because" 

Because isn't a reason, so I said exactly that. "That's not a reason" 

"Yes it is" he shook his head cockily.

"No"

"Yes"

"No" 

"Yes-"

"For the love of God Sapnap I can hear you from in ther-" a familiar voice calls from the door. We both turn and I must have looked shocked to see it was none other than George, in the flesh. 

"Why is she here?" He wrinkles his nose in disgust. I deserve that. 

"Mind your own business colourblind *sshole" Sapnap sneered. 

George snorted. "Well if your going to your room, keep the noise down- it's 6:30 in the morning for your information"

"What no- Jeez- that's disgusting. I wouldn't ever, no offence Y/n" none taken.

"Well are you just gonna stand there like a bunch of meerkats, get in. It's freaking cold" he opened the door wider. We both nod and head inside. Nothing had changed since I first came here, which was a relief in a sense. The couches are in the same position, all the furniture had stayed in place. It was all too familiar.  I was silent to this whole ordeal, which overall wasn't a terrible thing, I was lapping up all the familiarity of everything here. I could almost call it homely. But I won't get too attached, because I said that about L'manburg and look where that got me. Styx intertwined between my legs, his fur standing on end. George made his way around the kitchen bench and eyed the cat scared between my limbs.

"Who might your friend be?" He said in a friendly-ish tone. I stare down at his dapple pelt and smiled. "His name is Styx" I say, breathing in deeply. To my surprise, George sat under the bench overhanging the side of the wall, leaning  against it. "Can I pet him?" I simply nod and step foot from the tangle of his fur and paws. He stood there, gazing at me for reassurance. I nudge him towards George, Who held his hand out ever so still. Styx took is one slow paw step at a time. Eventually, he brushed the side of his face into George's hand. Within moments, Styx was all over  him. Nuzzling him and sooner or later cuddled into his lap.

"Why didn't Styx do that for me?" Sapnap whined from beside me.

"Because your a bastard" George poked is tongue out him. Within moments it escalated into a small argument. The bickered back and forth for minutes until the sound of a door clicking snapped there attention. Another man stood in the shadow of the door way. 

"WHAT ARE YOU ARGUING ABOUT IN THE EARLY HOURS OF THE MORNI-" he finish the sentence. Instead, we locked eyes. He already looked unpleased. 

"She's in our cabin" Dream said lowly. I gulp. Here comes the screaming-

I finally finished another chapter even though it's only been two days since I released one. Woooo.

-words 1220

-Rex