38 | Defying the law

One at a time! I usually publish
two chapters but i wanted to get atleast one out because i haven't updated
in a while. Publishing the other
chapter tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience! Enjoy ;)

In love.

In love?

Gojo never thought about it that way.

The curious Fushiguro asked a simple question and got a vague answer. That was it. Gojo never gave him a clear yes or no which the teen would've liked more than what the man originally said.

Fushiguro prefers a more straightforward answer to his question and not a love? if loving her means bla bla bla do anything for her but the boy knows where Gojo's coming from— even he experienced it firsthand. Y/N's a loving and caring parental figure and is an example of what the shikigami user could've had if the Zen'ins didn't hate women so much.

'Poor Megumi.. Only given that type of love right now when he has no one from his family left.'

His mom? Probably dead. Sister? Missing and nowhere to be found. Father? Toji's busy making money and wouldn't have wanted his son to see him in that state too.

Gojo sighs, closing his eyes as if he was deep in thought. He had temporarily taken off the blindfold since Y/N offered to wash  for him.

Wind blows and the glow of the morning sun hits his face. He was outside the house, more specifically at the backyard leading to the forest. Gojo was out for fresh air, but if he wanted to, he can chop down a tree..

'What about me?' the man then thought, 'The only love i know best is from Y/N.'

When Gojo was still at his old home, he wasn't free to have relationships. He may be the future heir of the clan which meant he should've been allowed to find a suitable partner, but that doesn't mean he was allowed to date anyone. Unlike Naoya who switches wives more times than his father actually felt proud of him, Gojo's situation is different.