How the story began (Prologue)

"Now that spring finally ends. Many tourist spots and resorts near beaches are getting ready for the upcoming summer season. As you can see now, it's already crowded despite--" The reporter continues to say his story but it doesn't matter to the person watching it and is more into the background rather than the news.

Sitting on the sofa was a young man, with hazel hair. White skin color and just a right body feature, not too feminine and not too masculine.

His hazel eyes are looking at the photo of every scenery that the news is showing as he looked at it with amazed reaction.

'It would be nice to go there...' he thought while looking at the sunset that is slowly fading away down to the seas.

Even though it's impossible to go there. He still dreamt that someday he can finally see the scenery up close with his own eyes.

He has a rare SCID disease that can be deadly. It causes a child to have a very weak immune system. As a result, the person with this disease is unable to fight off even mild infections. It means that even going outside is already dangerous for him, leading to his death.

There are many treatments he can undergo but he only used those treatments when he was a child and when he turned into 12. He started using medication here and there instead.

So for almost 18 years of his life. He only get to see the world in televisions, photobooks and in his imaginations by reading many novels.

It also explains why his room is full of shelves with books in every corner. But ofcourse, space is not a problem for him since he's the only one living in the basement. Yes, the basement is his room.

That's why he can't see the world outside even just a glance of it. He is sick of being locked up and kept complaining about his parents about it but he knows better than anyone else that his parents are just worried for him and afraid of losing him.

They're not too rich but they're also not that poor. Just a normal family that can buy the needs of everyone.

He's the only son they have so they treat him preciously and even hired maids and two guards incase of emergency.

He tried to stop them from hiring anyone by saying that it'll just waste money but his parents replied that they are willing to do anything just to keep him safe so he didn't argue with them anymore and continues his life inside his room

----------------------------------------------

As he was reading one of the books about nature, he suddenly felt a shake on the ground which made him stop and looked around. He saw that the water in the clear glass vase is moving but he didn't mind it and closed the book as he made his way tothe shelf to put it back.

He already experienced a little earthquake like this every year twice or more so he's not panicking at all.

When he was about to go get another book about animals, he suddenly felt a violent shake on the ground which made the things inside his room fall and some of the glass made shattered. He hold onto the shelves tightly to keep himself balance.

Unknown to him. The people outside are already panicking and screaming, trying to find a wide space to go so they won't be crushed by a building or a pole.

The maids and guards inside the house are also panicking and run for their lives outside when one maid shouted.

"Oh no! The young master is still inside!" She exclaimed.

"But he will die if we let him outside!" One of the maids said.

"He will also die inside if he gets crushed--" The other maid didn't get to finish her own words when the shakes gets even more violent, making the trees fall off.

"Kyaa!! The young master--" Before she could even say it, the mansion they used to work suddenly collapsed. Everyone witness how the whole building broke down into pieces and turned into a pile of rocks.

As for the person inside, He was trying to go out of his room when the ceiling suddenly falls down on him and crushed him alive, making him scream in pain.

His whole body is being crushed by a big rock as he felt his bones breaking and a blood staining his pale face.

'D-damn it... and here i thought i will die because of my sickness....' He subconciously chuckles which made him cough blood and got even worst.

'I guess this is my end... Please don't be sad mom and dad.... i also hope i get to live in a healthy body in my next life' He thought which made him chuckle again, not learning from what just happen just now as he coughs blood again.

He actually find it funny when he thought about reincarnation as he slowly closed his eyes, feeling his breathe running out.

And at the age of 18. He left the world with his cold body being squashed by his own house.

--------------------------------------------