【100𝐤 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧】𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞?

────☆★☆────

Hey, so, this book hit 100k reads, probably more by the time I'm updating this, and over three thousand votes. And I'd just like to say that's a pretty big number and my dumb monkey brain likes big numbers.

This wouldn't have been made possible with all of you reading this right now and before I go into how much I love you and how much I thank you, I just decided to write a little non-canon bonus chapter since Ranboo is back in the UK. (How crazy is it that those events line up?)

Also I decided to open the Spotify playlist I listen too while writing this story up to the public, so you can listen to that if you want.

Anyways I missed my little trash OC and I missed writing for her and the bench trio, so enjoy this little thing :)

────☆★☆────

"Are you nervous?" Asked Tubbo his obviously nervous friend as they waited for their American friends to arrive.

Tommy scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Am I nervous?" He mocked his small friend, "Why would I be nervous? I just haven't seen her for two months and she hasn't talked to me in three days and... You think I should have brought flowers or some shit?"

The blond started to look around for a gift shop or something similar in chances of buying a small welcome back something, but Tubbo quickly stopped him by grabbing him by his shoulders and making him stay in place.

"I think you need to turn it down with the presents after what you did for Christmas," the brunet boy said.

It has become a joke amongst their friends that Tommy is the biggest Simp for Ally by almost always doing what she asked of him and giving her a shit tone of presents when she didn't even ask for anything.

That joke shockingly became a reality when around Christmas time the couple talked what to get the other as a present. Ally made Tommy a little scrapbook of her time in the UK with him and bought him a bunch of Pokémon cards and gifted subs with the rest of her limited budget. Tommy on the other hand had no clue what to get her and so she send him a link to her Amazon wish list and told him to pick anything on it.

But he couldn't just pick one item on the list, that'd be lame. So one quickly became two, and two quickly became four, and at the end almost half of the list was ordered and payed for by him. It made for a good surprise, but good god did his bank account not like that.

Tommy nodded at Tubbo, and the latter let him go. "It's too late anyways, they will be here any minute now," he said as he did so, "Also the biggest gift for her is seeing you again anyways. In case you forgot she actually likes you."