VIII

Chapter Eight: Strong

"We demand for the transfer of Gojo Y/N to Kyoto Jujutsu High!"

Satoru's demeanor darkened in that split second. Hearing the higher ups demand for his sister to be separated from him made his blood boil. They had an underlying goal to your transfer.

Ever since their discovery of your innate Cursed Techniques, the higher ups had been demanding for your transfer to Kyoto so you would be under Principal Gakuganji and be turned into one of their slaves.

It was desirable to train such a powerful minion after all. However, Satoru was not having this, he would not allow you to be taken away from him again, he was not willing to just let you go again.

You were strong and you had the ability to exceed even him. He wanted to raise you into a great sorcerer, not just someone who would follow the orders of the higher ups blindly. Satoru wanted to make the Jujutsu world better, but more importantly, he couldn't watch you get taken away from him again.

"Gojo Y/N will be staying in Tokyo Jujutsu High, under my care," he demanded, seriously.

This had been going on for hours, with the higher ups adamant on one thing and Satoru persistent on another.

You were still knocked out in the hospital wing of Tokyo Jujutsu High and while you were unconscious, the fate of your future rested upon your brother's ability to protect you.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing... The last thing you remembered before falling into a deep slumber was nothing, you remembered how you wanted nothing and you remembered how you felt so much until you felt nothing.

That's right, Yuuji was gone.

You shot up, beads of sweat rolling off your forehead as you panted for air. Fushiguro sat beside your bed, eyes wide as he watched your movement in shock. You turned your head slowly to face him.

His head was bandaged and there were also bandages all around his body. It was all coming back to you, the memories, the pain, the hurt, and the want for nothing. You remembered everything that had happened.

There was a pained frown etched onto your face as you stared at the air between Fushiguro and you. The dark haired male watched your movements carefully as he reached his hand out towards you slowly and placed them on your shoulder, "Y/N..." he called out to you, softly.

You snapped your gaze towards him, your E/C eyes meeting his dark blue ones. The light blue of your eyes hid behind the contact lenses, dulled by the hurt that you were feeling. Pain flashed through your expression as Fushiguro searched his mind to find the right words to say to you, "Are.. you okay?" he asked, unsure if that was the right thing to say.

Your head jerked backwards a little from his question, snapping you out of your mini trance and forcing you to put up your strong walls. "I-I'm fine," you stuttered as you forced a smile onto your lips. Your brows were still furrowed, despite your attempt to smile. At this point you weren't sure how to feel, you wanted to cry and wail like a child but you could not allow yourself to do so. You were always so strong and so matured, you could not afford to let yourself be a child and affect the people around you.

But more importantly, you didn't want to seem weak in front of others.

The only person who has ever seen you weak was Yuuji, and now he's gone. There was no one left for you to fall back onto, there was no one left for you to show the inner child you had to.