Crave/smutt

Angelina

I wrap legs around his waist as he carry's us to the bedroom. The bedroom it all ended and now where it all starts. Again. He opens the door and throws us unto the bed never breaking our kiss.

He finally pulls away before saying, "Gosh, you're gorgeous. Sit on the edge, love" I move to the edge of the bed already feeling anxious from not being tongue fucked. "Please" I whimper. He kneels down before me kissing up my leg. "Please what?" I gulp. Just say it Angelina it won't be that hard.

But it is.

"Words, baby. I need words." Fuck. "Finger fuck me please just fuck my with some part of your body, any part, please" I can't, i can't take it anymore. I'm wet lying before him. He can do what he wants to me as long as i get to cum. Is that all you're worried about? Yes, yes it is. He smirks. "I told you i'd crave more of you after i got a taste." He slides my skirt off spreading my legs open. He stares directly into my wet heat and i can't not help but blush at his piercing gaze staring at it. He grasps my thighs and lifts my pussy towards his face.

He blows air unto my cunt causing a gasp to fall from my lips. He smirks up at me. "I'd get on my knees for you any day, mi vida." Ooo Spanish. How the fuck he know Spanish? I failed both classes. Twice. I look away embarrassed as his face is literally in front of my aching pussy. "Want my fingers or tongue?" Before i even get the "ung" in tongue i'm arching my back as a moan erupts from my throat as his tongue just dives inside me.

"Greyson" I breathy moan. I latch my fingers into his hair pulling at it. He lets out a groan and that puts me on edge. I feel it coming. I feel that oh so familiar knot tie up in my stomach. I thrash around the sheets as the pleasure he gives me gets to be almost unbearable. I orgasm moaning his name. He doesn't stop there. He keeps tonguing me causing my leg to shake.

My hands clutch the sheets as i get my orgasm again. "S-stop" i barely get out. "Don't tell me your tired after only two orgasms, love" I moan when i see his eyes staring at me. My cum surrounded all around those pretty lips of his. I could cum from the sight.

He licks his lips before he gets up and pushes me down so i'm laying on my back. He hovers over my ear whispering, " I am not even close to being finished with you" He started to lick and suck my neck surely leaving a mark there later. He grinds his erection over my bare crotch. "See what you do to me?" I whimper, "Pathetic little slut."

"I have work to do, baby. We can finish this later" I shake my head, "No, no i need you please!" He sighs. He walks to his desk and pats his thigh for me. "Sit" And i do. My ass sits right on his erection causing us both to groan. Something everyone should know before the decide to get nasty; you will want more after the first touch. Trust me.

He opens his desk drawer and pulls out handcuffs. He dangles them up in he air as i stare up at them. "What are those f-for?" I lick my dry lips helping that'll calm my nerves. "Silly baby. There for you." He latches them behind my back as he opens his computer logging into whatever it is he has to do. "Fuck, you're such a good little girl" He slowly cupped my breast in his hand. And i almost lose my shit when he rubs my pecked nipple from atop the fabric of my shirt. My body betrays me and moans into his lingering touch.

"Yeah, you like that?" He positioned me unto his thigh instead of his cock. "Fuck yourself on my thigh, baby. Let me see what a dirty little cum slut you can be" And i do.

—-

An hour and a half later we stopped then cuddled for a bit. Greyson just texted Maddie saying we would pick her up early. I feel like baking with her, to get some bonding in. Get her used to me being here. I still feel hella guilty taking their father daughter time.