Chapter 21

Xavier's pov

I wake up with Evelyn's in my arms and Noah on my chest, he must of snuck in last night.

I look down at her and brush the hair out of her hair, god I'm so lucky, I have a family all I've ever wanted and now it's growing, she has a future baby in her belly.

It's exciting for me, I didn't get to see the stages of pregnancy with Noah, I didn't even know he was alive until he was born and I will forever feel guilty for that. But I will make sure Evelyn is looked after and I'm sure Noah will become 10 times more protective of her when he finds out.

We are planning on waiting a little while until we tell anybody but Noah will be the first to know.

I feel Evelyn start to move "good morning" I say to her whist kissing her forehead, "good morning" she whispers back and then snuggles back into my arms, I let out a small chuckle "tired" I questions she hums.

"Amore,let get you feed come on" I run my hands up and down her back, she lifts up and without a word storms into the bathroom.

Noah immediately starts to wake up, his eyes flutter open, and instead of a hi or hi daddy or maybe even. Good morning the first thing he says is "where is Evelyn" with a frown on his face "she's just in the bathroom buddy" he nods his head and gets up.

A few minutes later Evelyn is walking out of the bathroom. "Why don't you tow get dressed and I take you both out for breakfast" I question, Noah quickly rushes to his room and Evelyn walks over to me, I place my hand on her stomach.

"And How is my little baby doing" I question, Evelyn laughs at me, and places a hand on my cheek "your cute".

"Seriously though how are you two feeling" she chuckles "we are good,don't worry" I nod my head and place a hand on her back.

"Noah,buddy are you ready" I shout to him as finish getting ready. He rushes out of his room and straight past me to Evelyn, he jumps in her arms "Noah be careful please" he nods his head but has a confused look on his face as I've never said that before when he decided to jump her.

We make our way to the small dinner, as soon as we enter everybody is looking at us, I quickly lead them both to a booth in the back, we slide in and immediately Noah picks up the menu.

"Mmm, can I have pancakes, sausages and bacons and ooo hash brown" he says excitedly, "are you sure you will eat that Noah" Evelyn questions, I chuckle "he has the same appetite as me, if he doesn't eat it I will" I place a hand on her thigh.

The waiter comes over "what can I get for you" he questions "children's pancakes,4 sausages, 4 bacon, 6 hash browns, and two full English" he quickly nods his head and runs away.

"Xavierrr,that's so much" Evelyn says to me, I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her close "and don't worry it will all be eaten" she nods her head.

The rest of the time there was spent with Noah Mithering Evelyn, I pay the bill and as we get up to pay I see a smug looking face in the corner.

I notice her face from somewhere but I can't place my finger on it, as I look at her confused she glances down towards Noah then back up to me, she places a hand on her stomach and then gives me a bitchy smile.

Then it clicked, that bitch!

Noah's biological mother, I remember her, but I also remember being very very drunk!

I place my hand on Evelyn's back and pick Noah, I take them out to the car, "Xavier" Evelyn asks in a concerned way, "don't worry about it, let's go" I start up the car and speed home.

The whole way I keep on feeling Evelyn's concerned gaze on me, when we pull I I rush them inside, "do you mind looking after Noah for a bit I need to make a few phone calls" Evelyn barley replies before I'm upstairs and calling Lucas.

"Hello"
"Guess who I've just saw"
"Hi to you too, I'm not sure a Russian" he questions, it's a good guess
"No,that bitch Noah's bio mum" I hear him let out a dramatic gasp.
"No fucking way, did you speak to her"
"No, I just saw her sat in the corner, she fucking creepy"
"What did she do"
"Stared at me then Noah and rubbed her belly then gave me a bitchy smile"

I can practically hear the eye roll coming from Lucas.

"What do you think she doing here"
"I'm not sure but I do know she gonna be fucking trouble"

I end the phone, and take a deep breath, this bitch does not get to abandon Noah with no word and now come back and give me a bitchy smile.

I could of supported her and Noah and I would of done a fucking good job at it.