Eight.

Naomi's POV

"We look forward to hearing from you." One of the medical personnel from the Bulls said and shook my hand.

"Alright. I'll see you guys later." I said and left to meet with my team in the gym.

One of many meeting just took place and it went really well. I'm liking everything they're saying. They're talking about giving me the top position. I'm certified but I'm limited in Charlotte since they already have one. The Bulls are looking for a new head athletic trainer and I can do that.

I walked into the gym to see them doing drills but I didn't see Melo. I was hoping we'd talk since we ah ent spoken today. Jordyn was standing off to the side so went and chilled with her.

"There she is. Happy birthday girlie." She said when she saw me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you."

"Bringing in your Jordan year while in Chicago at a Bulls game is kinda lit if we being honest."

I thought about it for a second. "Oh you right. I didn't even think about that."

"What did you do today? Anything yet or you waiting until after the game?"

"Yeah I'm waiting. I did some self care the other day. Got my toes done, a nice wax. I think I might grab me a massage out here since we'll be here tomorrow."

"Well let me know if you want to do something. I know you said you wanted to be low key but if you change your mind, I'm down for anything."

"Actually, I'm planning something with a few of us. I want to go to an arcade, obstacle course kind of thing and have some fun."

"Oh yes I'm in. That sounds fun as hell. When?"

"I might just do that instead of the massage. I want to have fun man. Everything is just work. We need some nice down time. Let's do it tomorrow."

"Bet. You tell the guys?" She pulled out her phone and started typing.

"No. You can if you want."

"Already done. Sent it in the group chat. They'll get it once they're done."

"Okay." I chuckled. "Well I'm out. I just came to check on everybody. They look fine. I'll be in my room until we have to come back here." I told her then I left.

I really be in the facility with them for no reason. Staying the whole time for what? They shouldn't be doing anything in practice that would cause them to get hurt.

When I got back to my room I saw a gift box on my bed with a card. A smile found its way onto my face as I picked up the card.

To my Cherie Amour...

I'm happy that I'm able to call you mine. You're perfect in every way possible and I love everything about you. Happy birthday beautiful.

P.S. where we getting our matching tattoos?

Love,
Nugget

Awww my little nugget is so sweet. Him calling me his Cherie amour was the cutest thing. He knows that's one of my favorite songs.

The note alone was enough for me but I see he got me a little gift. I opened the box to see he gifted me some of his LaFrance gear. Definitely love that.

I saw a small box and immediately knew it was jewelry. "No he didn't." I said to myself and opened it.

This man got me a vvs diamond necklace and when I say the diamonds were dancing, I'm talking wrist on milly rock them diamonds on me dancing.