Chapter 24

Mew's pov....

When I woke up i notice my baby still sleeping soundly on my chest ... Really we did it ... He trust me after what ever happen... I should always treat me like this never make him regret his decision that he accept me in his life ....

I looked at the clock it's shows 6 in the morning... Did we slept till now... He did not eat anything... He should eat and take his medicine...

Mew:"Baby wake ... Good morning and to you too my Strawberries..." I kissed his tummy ...

Gulf:"If you love your Strawberries then why the hell did you have 8 rounds asshole... Did you forget about them..."

Mew:"But baby you the one ask for that... It's not my fault baby...."

Gulf:"Oh... Really your blaming me now... Wow what a great husband... I am pregnant here and you are blaming so what are coming to say that i am horny ... Great why i still here with this much insult god..." What the hell ...

Mew:"Baby why are exaggerating this small issue... I am sorry baby it's my fault don't cry ok ..." were he store this tears that always ready to leave his eyes anytime...

Gulf:"It's ok honey i can fell your horny that why you did that ... I forgive you... Come on let's eat i am hungry..."

Know i got what saint means it's really make me dead one day with his mood swings and craving... God i am really tired... Still we have 9 Months god help me...

Mr Alex:" Finally decide to show up .... Good morning son's..."

Gulf:"Good morning dad... It's mew's fault ... He never leave me out of room..." I eyes immediately went wide with is words...

Bright:"So care to explain mew..."

Mew:"Shut up... Baby what do you want to eat tell me i ask them to do for you..."

Gulf:" Nothing special ... Just banana slices with ginger and coffee with maple syrup... "

Bright:"why can't you eat normally like others... It's really disgusting ... I can't who is in the earth eat like that god..." With out know nod my head which i earn glare from gulf... Seeing him gupled down...

Gulf:"SUPPASIT YOU ASSHOLE ... YOUR AGREEING WITH WHAT EVER HE TELLS ... AND YOU BRIGHT IDIOT HOW DATE YOU CALL MY BLUEBERRIES WEIRD... I HATE YOU BOTH GET LOST ..." Please not now god...

Mr Alex:"Gulf son... I will get you what ever you want do cry ok... They are two fools who don't know anything wait i will get it for you..."

Gulf:"Thank you dad... I love you... Your the best dad ever..."

Mew:"Baby i am sorry ... It's not my intention to nod... I was listening to him that's it ... Wait i scold him ok... Bright idiot how dare you insult my Strawberries when i am here ... Don't show me your face idiot... "

Gulf:"Oh honey it's ok leave him ... Look he is cute when you scold him... Bright you look cute..." Bright choke is drink

Mew:"Baby how can you say that i think you should never meet him..."

Gulf:"No honey i was saying that's it... Your really handsome and hot you know right ..." He give me kiss on lips ...

Bright:"Please have respect to me guys ... Still i find someone..."

Gulf:"I thought your into my brother what happen did he reject you are what..."

Bright:"No not at all ... I just keep trying ... Once i succeed i will tell you don't worry..."

Mr Alex:"Son here eat ... And coffee no one can go against your word in this mansion ... It's goes to me too because your the owner of this mansion your wish our comment ... Right bright and mew..."

Bright:"Do we have any other choice no right then what ever you say we are in..."

Mew:"Yes ofcourse my baby get what ever he want ... And baby you don't need to work and from today tong will be my manager and you can take rest from home ... If you miss me call me or get to office ok ..."

Gulf:"Ok ... I don't want to argue with you because i don't fell like working anymore i want to get complete rest ... Now go to office bye..."

After 2 months ....

Really sometimes i worried about him... But doctor say is use well...whatever i happy if my baby is happy ...

Gulf:"Mew look my tummy show up little here... " He was standing infort of mirror and looking for hour his tummy and the baby bump show really good...

Mew:"Yes baby but still we have 8 months too witness it's will become like a big ball..." I placed my hands on his tummy and caress it...

Gulf:"My tummy will look ugly with stretch and mark ..."

Mew:"Don't think like that ok still you look beautiful and cute now come do you want ice cream ..." His eyes show more excitement when it comes to word ice cream...

We walk to living room from lift because my baby have trouble with walking in the staris... We notice dad was talking to someone in phone...

Mew:"Baby go get what ever you want i will talk to dad ok..." He walked to kitchen when i took place near dad..." what happen dad why you look tensed is something wrong ..."

Mr Alex:"It's call from the police officer he says that Adam and mark have been escaped from the prison ..." We heard thud sound from behind...

Gulf:" Dad who it's possible... What if they hurt mew again... No its not happening... Do something... Are they will hurt mew again... Please..." Shit...

Mew:"Baby look nothing happens ok ... Don't worry stop crying they won't do anything to me or you ... Ok i am with you right ..."

Gulf:"don't leave my honey ... Don't go to office work from home ... Until they catch them ... Please..."

Mew:"Ok baby i won't go anywhere don't cry ok... Come you have to sleep look it's not good for Strawberries right come..."

I took him to the room and make him sleep ... I should do something this time i think they are against me... They are against my baby i should make sure nothing happens to him or my strawberries...

Mr Alex:"Son i have ask some to keep on looking at you both and don't worry...

Mew:"I also want you to do one more thing dad... I want a chain with tracking device in it for each every one with in tomorrow... Please do it fast you can..."

Mr Alex:"Don't worry mew i will and be carefull and always take care of gulf..."

Mew:"Sure dad... This time they are not against me they are for gulf dad something tells bad going to happen... I should keep on him... Never leave him alone..."

Those asshole ... I don't know what are they up too... But i know who can help me with this suitivation... Only they can help me right now... It's safe for my babies...

Just pray you asshole don't every get on my way or touch my family it's will be last day for both of you...

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️...

I know it's boring don't worry I will make sure to right more interesting...

So both the assholes are out again and this time really they for gulf or mew...?
Whom mew going to ask for help ?

Let see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️....