C57: Planning

Artist: BTS
Song: Whalien
Album: The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Pt2

Lalisa

The whole team except Nini and I, left and went back to the city. They all needed to be there to catch up with the things they missed yesterday. Therefore, they didn't stay another day here on the beach, even though they wanted to.

Nini was so happy when they all left because she said, "Finally! I'm going to have a lot of time with you alone! " I laughed at her antics at the time and pinched her cheeks because I found her too cute that made me want to put her in my pocket.

We walked to the seashore to get some fresh air. We also decided to go to the market where we could buy different types of fish and street foods.

We had a date, a simple and cheap date.

Which I do love the most because I prefer simple than fancy.

At this moment, Jennie and I are sitting in the soft folding chair that can be found on the balcony of our cabin. We are waiting for the sun to set.

She was laying on top of me, my arms wrapped securely around her waist, and her hands interwoven with mine that were wrapped around her waist.

"Lili, when are you planning to hold our wedding?" She asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Whenever you want, Nini." I answered, which made her sigh.

"Lili, don't make me decide because if you are going to let me, I promise we will marry today or tomorrow." She said, but it sounded like a warning.

"How about 23rd of September? Which is the day you demanded me to be your girlfriend." I asked and she turned her head to look at me.

"I love that." I kissed her temple and pulled her closer to me if that was possible.

"What kind of wedding do you want?" She thought for a moment and pouted cutely at me. "Why is my baby pouting?"

"I want to try every kind of wedding." I stared at her while thinking if maybe she was just joking. "How about we marry each other every year?"

"W-what?" I stammered and she faced me, straddling my lap.

"Let's marry each other every year, so you will have a hard time divorcing me." I looked at her, dumbfounded, which made her sigh. "Fine, I want our wedding to happen in KM University's covered court. Let's call it a "university wedding."

"University wedding?" She nodded. "You don't like to get married in front of the altar or a beach wedding?"

"It's not like I don't want them. I just want our wedding to be in a place that is the setting of our love story. While walking in the hallway, we are both walking down in our memory lane." She said it with full sincerity, happiness, and love.

"That sounds incredibly great, Nini. I would love to have a university wedding with you." She pecked my lips and smiled widely.

"Let's start planning our wedding since it will be in a few months." I nodded.

"So, everyone in the university is invited?" I inquired, and she leaned her forehead against mine.

"Yup, even the alumni of KM University. It's only exclusive for our families, relatives, friends, and KM University students. "