C58: Family Day (Manobans' and Kims')

Artist: Enhypen
Song: Polaroid Love
Album: DIMENSION: ANSWER

Third Person

The biggest shopping mall in South Korea had closed and was exclusively reserved for the Manobans' and Kims'.

The two families are having a family day together. It's been a long time since they did that.

A lot of media tried to sneak inside the mall, trying to take a photo and make an article about the two powerful families, but they got just dragged away from the mall.

Jennie is walking between Marco and Chittip, wanting to be closer to them and give them a great impression.

Lalisa is walking between Jungjae and Seryeong because Jennie seems too busy impressing her Lalisa's parents.

Haruto is walking beside Seryeong, talking to her while Lisa is talking to Jungjae.

Many of the employees they pass greet them politely, as if they are a powerful president or royal member of a country.

The old folks are wearing formal outfits while their children are wearing casual outfits.

Jennie and Lisa are wearing a couple of knitted sweaters. Lisa is wearing a blue one while Jennie is wearing a green one.

They went to a Japanese restaurant. Chittip and Seryoung handle the menu. They are the ones who decided what they should eat.

"I just noticed now that you two are wearing the same knitted sweater." Chittip stated while pointing at Jennie and Lisa's outfits.

"You two are a very cute couple." Seryoung complimented the couple.

"Whose idea is that?" Marco asked while looking back and forth at Lisa and Jennie.

"Nini/Me." Jennie and Lisa said it at the same time while pointing an index finger at each other.

"It looks like you two are really perfect for each other. You're moving in sync and you two look quite alike. " Jungjae examined the couple and nodded when he thought he was right.

"I have a question." Haruto raises his right hand.

"Go on." Jungjae motioned for him to continue.

When Haruto looked at Jennie, who was sitting across from Lisa, he suddenly gave her a wicked smile.

"Why Ms. Jennie Kim and Noona marry each other?" Haruto asked, which made the old folks confused.

"Are you disagreeing with their decision?" Marco asked his own son.

"Yup! A hundred percent because I don't want a bitch sister-in-law! She is so cold, heartless, selfish, and a sadist! Did you know she punched Noona in the face, that cause for Noona to be admitted to the hos—?" Lisa shoved a tempura in Haruto's mouth, stopping him from speaking.

"Jennie did punch me in the face because it was our sort of telling each other how much we care and love each other. I also punched her in the face one time because she asked for it. " Lisa explained, with an awkward smile. "You know, we are not some cliche couple. Jennie and I are a weird but unique couple. "

Lisa pinched Haruto under the table, and Jennie kicked his shin under the table, then she glared at him.

"It's fine. What's important here is that you two love each other." Chittip said, causing the young couple to exhale a sigh of relief.