Chapter 24

Checking the time, I notice it is 3 o'clock and they should be here in forty minutes

I go into the kitchen and find Roberto cooking but as he sees me someone else takes over and he walks up to me.

"What do I have the pleasure of making you today princess?" He smiles as I begin giggling.

"Do you have a bag of ice back here?" I question ready to get payback on Luca.

"Sure but what do you need a bag of ice for?" He wonders out loud making me smirk.

"Luca called me the B word earlier and now I need a revenge that won't get me in the same amount of trouble he is already in." I explain causing him to smirk with me.

"Okay just don't forget to video it for me." He hands me the bag and high fives me as I leave.

I drag the ice all the way to Lucas room and then go back down to find a bucket.

After getting everything I need, I begin setting it up and finishing.

Checking the time again, I realise I only have 5 minutes so I quickly clean up and rush downstairs.

The door begins to open and I look away from the tv still petting Apollo and shadow who are on either side of me.

"Hey!" I shout happy they are finally home and wanting to see Luca's reaction already.

"Hi." The both reply at the same time. How the fuck do they do that?

"I'm bored what are we going to do now that your both back?" I ask wanting to know when Luca will go to his room.

"Well I need to get change and go to Angelo's office because you got me in trouble." He grunted making me stick my tongue out to annoy him.

Seeing me do this, he storms upstairs as I quietly follow him.

When he gets to outside his room I take my phone out and begin videoing.

He opens the door and takes a step but as he does the big bucket of ice water falls on him.

I start laughing hysterically unable to breath from my laughter.

"LILIANA!" He roars causing me to chuckle more now lying on the floor.

I hear laughs behind me and as I look up I see Matteo also laughing.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU JUST STARTED LILIANA!" He growls more than angry.

If we were in a cartoon he would have smoke leaving his ears right now.

Thinking about it I chuckle more.

I don't think I have ever laughed this much in my whole life.

"Don't you have to go to..." Lorenzo starts but seeing Luca drenched in ice water he also starts  laughing uncontrollably.