𝕴𝖐𝖆𝖙𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖄𝖚𝖌𝖙𝖔

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉
Copycat-Billie Eilish

Trigger Warning: The content of the story may contain triggering and/or sensitive event and occurrences. Sexual violence, sexual abuse, assault, and suicide are some topics mentioned within this story. Some readers may find disturbing and/or not be suitable for young audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

It may also lead you to be offended due to religious beliefs. We have different religions, opinions, beliefs and practices. The writer does not mean to degrade religions and make the readers feel sympathy towards evil nor an atheist. You may find some topics sensitive and shady and against your own beliefs, but do remember this is nothing but FICTION.

≿━━━༺❀༻━━━≾

Isang babae ang nakatayo sa taas ng ilang palapag ng building. She was wearing her school uniform, bag at her back, and glasses on. Nakatali ang buhok nito habang lumuluhang nakatingin sa kawalan. 

She doesn't have any friends. She's a loner. Her family relatives doesn't like her. She confessed her love for someone, and she became a laughing stock. People around her loathed her. They made her think she's unimportant and worthless.  

Would things be different if she's pretty? 

Mapakla itong natawa't inangat ang tingin sa kalangitan upang pigilan ang mga luhang walang sawang dumdaloy sa pisngi niya. 

That's right. The reason why she doesn't have friends, why her relatives hated her, why people avoided her like she had some incurable disease is because she was ugly. Mayroon itong malaking peklat sa mukha. She had it with her since birth. Kaya simula pagkabata'y may dala-dala na itong hinanakit sa puso. 

If only she was pretty, she would have tons of friends. If she's pretty, her family would be so proud of her. If she was born a pretty face, every man she'd like will feel honored of her affection rather than treating her like a joke. 

Kung pinanganak lang itong maganda'y hindi sana siya narito ngayon at nagbabalak tumalon upang matapos na ang paghihirap niya sa buhay. She rather die than live her life in  jealousy of those people around her. 

"Hindi bale ng panget basta maganda ang puso?" She laughed bitterly. Iyon ang madalas sabihin ng mga tao sa paligid. 

That is only hypocrisy. Sinong niloko ng mga taong nagsasabi niyan? In reality, people and society always favors pretty faces. That's a fact.

Sa huling sandali ng buhay niya, may dinukot itong isang maliit na salamin sa kaniyang bulsa. She look at her ugly face in front of the mirror. Nanginginig niyang hinawakan ang peklat sa mukha niya. It was a burnt scar she got after her mom tried to burn her alive. Even her own mother tried to kill her when she was born.

How unfortunate is that?

She wished she just died back then. Nabuhay pa siya dala-dala ang mukhang pinandidirihan ng lahat. She remembered how people called her names back then. Tinawag nila itong maligno, mangkukulam. They go as far as calling her a monster, a bad luck to anyone who comes near her. 

Idiniin niya ang pagkakahawak sa mukha niya hanggang sa masugatan ito. Nakita niyang dumugo iyon pero wala siyang pakialam. Even if her face gets uglier than she already is, it won't change a thing. She's about to die anyway. 

"Are you sure about dying?" Muntik na ito atakihin sa puso nang may kung sinong babae ang biglang nagsalita sa kaniyang likuran.

"S-sino ka?" Instead of answering, she just crossed her arms. Sumandal ito sa railings ng rooftop ng building habang nakatingin sa kaniya.