Twenty five

✯

"You only live once." she smiles.

Jay feels his breath stuck in his throat, lost at word by her sudden burst of bravery. He clears his throat, staring at her once again.

"You really wanna try to kiss?"

Her mouth curls into a smile, nodding her head.

"You can't just kiss anyone so suddenly, we need to start from the basics." he replies, slowly sitting up from the position. He gently pushes her body away from him, to his side.

"Basics? What is it?"

His eyes were busy wandering around the living room, trying to contain his nervousness.

"Do you even watch a movie with spicy scenes? You look clueless as fuck." his eyebrows furrowed, leaning to her face to examine his expression.

"Uhm..." she looks away.

"Do I? I don't know." she let out a nervous chuckle.

Jay scoots back, letting out a small sigh before pulling her hands to him.

"Do you know how many kisses are there?"

She shakes her head.

"There's a small peck, nibble kiss, tracing kiss, and my favorite... French kiss... And more." he shamelessly stated.

Haneul just nodded in response, trying to remember all of it. Of course she knows half of it, but it's just that she never tries it.

"Small peck is just a slight touch on the lips."

"Nibble kiss is where you bite gently on their lips..."

"Tracing kiss is basically where you start from the lips, to the neck, and... Uhm..." he paused, realizing where it leads to.

"And what?"

"Moving on..." he ignores her question.

"French kiss... I'm sure you've heard about it." Jay crosses his arms across his chest, looking at Haneul in front of her.

She nodded her head, agreeing. "I did, but never tries it. Mind explaining?"

He smirks, raising his hands before forming them into a kiss gesture, moving them slowly trying to give some visual to her. She looks at him confused, clueless about what is he doing.

"What is that?"

"It's kissing, with tongue."

"That doesn't look like a tongue."

"Of course, I'm just trying to visualize it for you."

"You're so bad at explaining."

He let out a scoff, rolling his eyes back. Suddenly, he pulls her waist to him abruptly, closing the gaps between them slowly.