CHAPTER 24

Kabir's pov

My hands went to the right side of bed so that I could cuddle with Anika but I found her side empty .

I got up rubbing my eyes and looked at the clock it is 7 am .

She must be in bathroom .

I got up wore my clothes and knocked on the bathroom door but no response .

I frowned when I realised she isn't in the bathroom too . I checked kitchen living room but she wasn't there .

Finally I found her sitting near the swimming pool her legs in the water.

I go towards and sit beside her and rest by head on her shoulder.

But I immediately sit up straight when I hear her sniffling .

"Ani what happened why are you crying ?",I ask her worridely .

"Look at me tell me what happened",I ask her .

But she refuses to look at me .

I gently cup her face and make her look at me .

Her eyes red and puffy .

"Let's go inside",I say and help her get up and head towards our room .

As soon as we enter the room I make her sit on the bed and offer her a glass of water . She drinks and keeps the glass on the side table .

I scrunch down infront of her and held her hands .

"Look at me Anu ",I say gently and she finally looks at me .

"Now tell me what happened what made you cry?",I ask .

"M-my P-ast ",she says in a cracking voice .

I stiffen for a moment . Her past always makes me curious but I never ask her as I wanted to wait for her to reveal it no matter how much days , months , years I have to wait .

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me I won't pressure you to tell me about it",I say truthfully .

"No I want too someday or the other day I have to tell you it is just after last night when I woke up this morning I- I ..", she sobs again .

"Shhh don't cry ",I say and wipe her tears with my thumbs .

After she is calm she starts speaking .

"When I was in college at the first year I met a guy names Aaksh who was in his second year of college . We went to same college . Just after meeting him at my first day we both started hanging out and gradually became bestfriends . After 4 months I realised I had feelings for him and then came to know he did too . After confessing him that I had feelings for him we started dating . Everything was going on smoothly we were happy in our relationship , yeah we had fights but we would quickly solve it . But 2 months before graduating we both finally slept together in our almost 4 year relationship . I gave him my virginity . And then 2 weeks after I graduated I found out I was 1 week pregnant".

My heart started beating faster when she mentioned about her pregnancy .

"I was so scared about it how will I tell my parents about it how will I tell Aaksh about it I was 22 he was 23 we were too young for it".

"I first told Ishika and Naina they supported me . They both came with me when I went to tell Aaksh about it.
He first freaked out but then he accepted the baby . The next day when we told our parents they were obviously angry , they screamed , yelled at us but later on accepeted it and decided to get us married. He appeared to be happy about it that now we will get married  and have will have a baby but I was wrong . It was just an act of him ".