Ch- 55, The True Punishment

"Strong women don't make themselves look pitiful and don't point fingers.
They stand and they deal!"

Trilochan Babu had realised his mistake and really wanted to apologize and make up for it.

"Bahu!.... I'm really sorry, Bahu!" He finally turned to Bondita, joining his hands together.
Bondita instantly held his hands and put them down, tears flowing down her own cheeks.

"Kaka Sasurji, Please!" She cried.
"Even if you've done wrong, don't put yourself so low in front of your own children! I won't be able to forgive myself, if you join hands in front of me,, like this!"

"Bahu, please, please punish me! I really feel guilty about what all I did! I did so wrong to my daughter, to the goddess who has made my house a pure temple!" Trilochan Babu cried, looking at Bondita with true guilt.

Bondita couldn't help but cry even more, she really was hurt, but she couldn't say bad things to her Kaka Sasurji!....

"Bahu I'm so so Sorry! I know my deed isn't even forgivable, but please!..... please forgive me if you can!" Tears flowed down Trilochan Babu's eyes.

"Kaka Sasurji!" Bondita gasped teary eyes.
"I am no one to forgive or punish you! This guilt, that will always remain in your heart, is your biggest punishment! Anything else couldn't be greater than this self guilt!"

"Bahu!.... Why are you like this?!" Trilochan Babu cried and Anirudh just looked at him with tears.

"Because, My Kaka Sasurji taught me the art of forgiveness!" She told with a smile as tears continued to flow down her cheeks as well.

This made him even more guilty. Trilochan Babu just hated himself for this.

"Kaka Sasurji! Please don't hate yourself!" Bondita said, as if reading his mind.
"Because none of your children is gonna do that!!! Neither Pati Babu, nor me, no one's ever hating you!" She told, wiping her Kaka Sasurji's tears.

"Just sit here!" She told, making him sit om the Sofa, as she kneeled down in front of him.

Everyone else followed her and stood around them. Anirudh just shook his head in pain as he finally wiped his tears, making way for even more of them.

"Kaka Sasurji! Forget everything for a minute!" She said, clutching his hands.
"Forget that I'm your daughter- in- law. Just take a random girl, infact take Rudhi for example!" She said and Trilochan Babu looked down at her sadly.

Everyone was waiting to see what was she going to say to make her Kakasasurji understand.

"Kaka Sasurji! If Rudhi gets married to such a man someday, who doesn't let her grow, who hates her achievements and shows the attitude that Pati Babu faked! Would you like it?!" She asked.
"What if her husband slaps her someday?!"

Anirudh's eyes again welled up with tears as Bondita called his ugly attitude 'fake'.

She understood him so well! She really knew what he can do and what all he can Never Do, even in his worst of dreams.

And his heart ached as he heard the last line.

How can anyone ever slap his princess?! How can anyone even touch her?! He would burn this whole world witu his rage, if anything like this happens!!

"Tell me, what would you, Baba or Pati Babu do? Would you let that happen with her? Or would you tell your Duti to sit back at home and get assaulted by her husband?!" Bondita asked, tears flowing down her eyes.

How could she even think of anything like this happening with her daughter?! Her heart broke saying this!

"I... I will kill that Man!" Kaka hissed angrily.
"We'll burn him alive! How can anyone ever Slap Dutii?! I never asked Anirudh to slap you, though!" He said.