Chapter 14

Question of the day :- Bias in Rapline. Mine is our lil meow meow ❤️

___________________________

A few days passed from that night and Hoseok didn't call Tae again. He was guilty for pressurising Tae but he had no way. If not about Aera, he would have never done that. As promised, he will not say anything even if Tae disagrees because he has the right to chose his life.

While on the other hands, after Jungkook said that he wants to marry Taehyung, Mrs. Jeon was the happiest. She told Jungkook about Tae's past knowing very well that her son won't have any problem with that. And as predicted, Jungkook said his respect for Taehyung increased ten folds.

Mrs. Kim saw Tae deep in thought and asked him what was going on his mind. Taehyung told his mother everything, starting from meeting Aera to Hoseok telling him about the marriage. Even though she knew everything, but she didn't interrupted him.

He asked his mother what should he do. His mother sighed and told him the truth of Hoseok telling about this matter prior to their meet. But she kept silent because it was his life and she has no say in it.

Taehyung was not angry at his mother because he knew she didn't wanted to overwhelm him.

The mother son duo talked a while. Tae told all his worries and fear to which his mother embraced him saying everything will be fine. If he doesn't wants this marriage, no one can force him. As much as Aera's life matters, his life also matters the same.

Taehyung slept keeping his head on his mother's lap. Mrs. Kim smiled and kissed his forehead. She adjusted him so that now his head is on the pillow, covered him with a duvet and left the room.

2 days later, Hoseok got a call from Taehyung saying he can't marry Jungkook. He is not ready for that and Hoseok agreed even though he was a bit disappointed. But he didn't say anything because of his promise. (Don't hate on my baby, try to think from his pov too)

A few days passed from that incident and Jungkook lost all his hope. He first thought Taehyung will agree thinking about the attachment he had with his daughter but no. At the end of the day, Aera is still a stranger for him. Why would he sacrifice his own life for her ? He doesn't blame him, he doesn't have the right too.

When Jungkook heard how Taehyung made his daughter sleep just by singing a lullaby, his heart did things that he himself didn't know. That time he ignored all this immersing emotions and focused on Aera.

After knowing about Taehyung's past, he was feeling very sad. He never thought that he was going though so much. His smile didn't let anyone know. At the very moment, he decided he won't leave Taehyung if they get married. This contract will not be valid. Yes, he may never love him but he will fulfill all his duties as his husband and will never leave him midway. He will even take care of Taehyung's baby just like he does with his daughters. He will get a son in the form of Yeonjun.

You can say why this change of mind. Jungkook didn't even wanted to marry a few days ago and now suddenly he is speaking of spending his life with someone until he dies. So, it happened because it was Taehyung.

He realised that Taehyung and his daughter have a strange connection with each other. Even if Aera gets a glance of him, she immediately stops crying. Tae also loves her like his own daughter. So, if he tries to separate them, it will be painful for both of them, especially Aera.

She found her mother in him and he will only hurt her little heart separating from her mother. That's why he decided he will marry Taehyung for a lifetime. He just hopes Somi can forgive him for doing this. But knowing Somi, she will forgive him because his intention is pure. He just wants his daughter to be healthy.