75

you couldn't really sleep, you would drift off but would keep waking up, you were anxious it's been hours and he hasn't been back yet. you texted and called him but no response.

after another long anxious hour, you heard the front door open. you got up and went down seeing Mattia coming in. you went over and hugged him.

"Why are you still awake?" he said pulling away from you and he was gonna tuck some of your hair behind your ear until you saw the faded blood on his knuckles.

"w-what's this?" you backed up and grabbed his hand before he pulled it back.

"it's nothing."

"whose blood is that?"

he didn't reply, he just simply went upstairs and went into y'all's room starting to get undressed. you closed the door and walked over to him.

"Mattia..."

"what?" you could tell he had an attitude you were just very lost on it all.

"what happened? what's wrong? what did you do?"

"I did what I needed to do." he washed his hands and went over to the bed, you stood there for a minute.

"Mattia please tell me you didn't kill Harry, please." you could feel your stomach knotting.

"I don't think I hurt him that badly, he'll need a couple of days in the hospital but he will be fine, he deserves it after all." you could see his face and you could see how he didn't regret what he did.

"NO!" you raised your voice. "you don't get to decide who gets to live or die, you don't get to decide who needs to be hospitalized or not. That's not your decision to make Mattia. Your not like god or something. You cant do that. Harry is a good person, he made a mistake... yes it pains me to think abt what he did to me but as long as I've known him he hasn't done that before. But you don't get to hospitalize him."

"kara, you need to stop trying to see the good in every single person you meet. Not everyone is good. Not everyone is an Angel. If someone fucking sexually assaults you I'm gonna kill them I don't care. I didn't kill Harry because i knew you didn't want me to, but he deserved it. You don't touch someone without consent and get away with it."

you scoffed and shook your head. you grabbed your phone and your favorite pillow and went into another room.

"Kara-"

you closed the door and put your pillow on the bed, it was almost 5 am so you were pretty tired. you were gonna lay down until Mattia came in.

"Kara come on."

you just imagined he wasn't there and kept on doing what you were doing.

"I know you hear me." he watched as you kept doing what you needed to do until he grabbed your arm. "don't ignore me."

"that's crazy, I could've sworn you just did the same fucking thing." you pulled your arm away but he grabbed it back. "watch your language." you felt his hand tighten as his jaw clenched.

"or what? you'll hit me? do it." you looked at him and you could feel your whole face heating up that's how pissed you were. you wanted to kick him in the balls.

"I would never hit you." he let go of your arm and had a serious tone.

"yeah, you keep telling yourself that. maybe the more you say it the more believable it is for you."

"look, I know you're pissed but he deserved it. I don't care if you'll hate me for it but no one gets to touch you like that and get away with it."

"you let atom get away with it though, you knew all along it was him and you did what? you did Jackshit."

"I did Jackshit? where is he now? Fucking dead kara!" his voice got a bit louder.

"Oh about time! lemme guess it took you 3? maybe 4 times for him to harass me so you could finally do it? fuck you!" you yelled at him and walked out. you saw raven come out her room and you tried calming down.

"mommy what's going on?" she said.

"nothing love, let's go back to bed." you grabbed her hand and tucked her back into bed.

"why do you and daddy always argue?"

"well, do you ever get mad or sad when someone takes your toy or favorite crayon color?"

"yeah."

"that's why me and daddy are arguing, no need to worry" you reassured her.

"are you guys gonna break up?" she said softly.

"what? no raven you don't need to worry about that." you gave her a kiss on her forehead. "now go back to sleep, you have school soon." she nodded her head and closed her eyes.

"goodnight mommy."

"goodnight baby." you closed her room door and went back into your room.

you were about to turn around because you forgot you were sleeping in the guest room away from mattia, but when you turned he was right in front of you.

"let me get something straight, I AM your dominant, your signature on the contract says so, I make the rules, I make the decisions, I own YOU, you are my submissive. You do whatever pleases me. Do you get that or no?" he was very pissed and you could tell. you nodded your head and backed up a bit.

"use your words."

"yes." you said very softly.

"you don't fucking ignore me when I'm talking to you, you don't get to swear after I took that privilege away from you. I'm done letting you get away with these things. I never did any of this with my other subs. do you understand that?"

"yes."

he grabbed your arm and sat on the edge of the bed and then bent you over his leg making you gasp.

"n-no."
"shut up and count."

you felt him pull your silk pajama shorts down slowly and you felt his hand softly touching your ass. you took a deep breath and felt the first one, it stung.

"count." 

"one." you breathed shakily.

you felt the similar pain again making your voice crack.

"t-two."

again.

"three."

again.

"four." you were now crying

and again.

"five."

he stopped and sat you up.

"I'm sorry." you wiped your eyes.

"do you know why I punished you?" he wiped your eyes for you and you nodded.

"kara, words." he took his hand away.

"yes."

"why?" he moved your hair out of your face.

"because, I don't follow your rules."

"yes, because you don't follow my rules, I love you."

"I love you too." he gave you a kiss and stood up.

"now go get your stuff out of the guest room because you aren't sleeping in there." you nodded and did as you were told.

when you came back in the room you laid back down and got under the covers. until Mattia pulled them from over your head.

"goodnight." you said

"goodnight, you can sleep in. I'm gonna take raven to school later."

"ok thank you." you smiled and closed your eyes and before you knew it you were fast asleep.

— AN
Alexa play toxic by Britney Spears