𝙁𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣? 𝙂𝙤𝙣𝙚

"Augghhh why is everything so hot, I hate it" (Name) whined, feeling bored without Aether who is doing some wild goose chase Kaeya made them and Amber's gliding test.

The girl suddenly had an idea before taking out her trusted map, teleporting to Dragonspine's hidden lake where (Name) found. Two warm seelies buzzed on their statues as She passed by towards the makeshift camp that she made a while ago.

Putting on a pair of blue figure skates and a cozy hoodie/jacket, (Name) then carefully walks to the thick ice. The girl then tried to get her feet used to the skates as it had been quite a while for her to skate again.

"Ahh now this is heaven~!" The girl smiled as (Name) twirls expertly before landing on her butt.

"Fucking damn it"

---

You summoned an orb before putting your hand inside it, taking out a phone and a speaker, "and it's time to party" A spark had ignited on your eyes as you excitedly open your phone.

The speaker turned into a music box and appeared on your side with a mild electro presence on it, serving it as a charger on your phone.

Your phone that is connected on your own power that is used as a wifi, ah... the privilege of being a once God of Affirmations. Playing on a music on Spotify you had chosen, you started to hang fairy lights that was preserved on your inventory.

With a spark of electro, the fairy lights started to light up before three gigantic steps can be heard and other presences that aren't the same as the one who makes the footsteps. "Miss this is a private property of the fatui, I advice you to leave" A electro cicin mage said, annoyed.

But you knew for the fact that the mage was lying. "Hm...is that so? I remembered settling here before the fatui had even know of this place." You said, putting a finger on your chin.

"Look, stop being so stubborn and leave! There's a importa-" the mage was cut off by another fatui, "now now comrade, don't go exposing our mission" A certain ginger said, you narrowed your eyes with distrust.

"Can't you just leave? I really just want my alone time"

"well then spar with me and whoever wins shall have their wish" The guy said with his eyes hinting 'you don't have a choice, FIGHT ME', you rolled your eyes. You just wanted to ice skate but I guess it has to be done.

"Fine... I'll duel you but first wait" you ordered as the said ginger raised an eyebrow, confused as to why you didn't jump in on the battle just yet.

Maybe you were preparing for a sneak attack- or you were readying yourself- or maybe ditching! Surely you weren't a coward, right????

"Aight I'm ready" you blankly said as he realized a black thing on your ears but made no comment, all he's waiting for is the fight itself.

The cicin mage left the scene, clearly stressed from something on her love life but the others stayed, sitting on your camp. One tried to touch the music box before it got electrocuted a little bit. Just a little bit. Okay maybe I'm lying, they passed out

-----

Two figures stand on the cold wonderland, snowflakes dancing through the air rivaled the quick strikes of the (H/c) girl's sword (who wanted to use a sword instead of a claymore) clashed against the hydro like daggers of the ginger.

"Impressive" The ginger commented as (Name) stayed silent as their weapons are still clashing trying to make the other back off, "I know my skills" the girl replied confidently before stepping back from the brute force as the same with her enemy.

"So what's your name?" The ginger asked despite being in the middle of a fight, not bothered by the cold and the sudden attack, "why should I tell you?"

"The name's Childe, also You shouldn't let your guard down" he says before doing a riptide, you who used your skill avoided his attack appearing behind his back.

"Not a chance" before two connected scrolls appeared and appeared on both your sides, showing a language that couldn't be understand. As you two duel, the fatui skirmishers and the cryo cicin mage ate popcorns.

"So who do you think is gonna win?" A hydro skirmisher said with it's gruff voice, the cryo cicin only said, "H/c girl, she's most likely a girlboss" some other fatuis agreed with her statement but the others were loyal to the Hamburger.

------- a little time skip

Both of the two had stopped the brawl as there was victor and would only waste time and is tired from too much usage of energy "that was a good fight, say comrade, wanna join the fatui?" The ginger said as (Name) shake her head as a no.

"Never, but what I want you to do is let me do my alone time" she said, trying to catch her breath, clearly displeased as she desperately wanted to kick the man on his shins, and ofc she did.

*Cue the sound of future children dying and a really painful echoed sound*

*69k dmg*

Gasp of pain had been heard both of the skirmishers who were leaving and harbinger echoed through the no more isolated place.

"Ah- I have now learned a new found weakness.." he groaned as the H/c girl stared blankly, crossing her arms "great.. you just wasted my time"

"I just wanted to ice skate.. but there's always better locations.." (Name) whispered before teleporting to somewhere on dragonspine with all her things with her.

------

"What an interesting interaction.." a figure said from a distance who was observing the two's fight and the girl's devices.

His observation was interrupted when he heard a boomed sound of the young spark knight, ah shit he better check his alchemy table.. who knows if it's broken. Ehe.

------

I'm back from the disappointments of my family🤩🤩 glad to have that title