𝟎𝟐 | 𝐖𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚

"The most beautiful part is, I wasn't even looking when I found you..."

"W E should get out of the car and walk till we found someone who could help us or even a place that could be our roof for the night

"W E should get out of the car and walk till we found someone who could help us or even a place that could be our roof for the night. It's getting colder and more darker, there is no network either." Mehraan explained as he sat in the car.

Anabia's eyes widened, her heart was already not at peace and with the information Mehraan gave her, she was more scared. Nonetheless, she found herself nodding wordlessly. Mehraan was going to go out of the car when he saw that Anabia wasn't moving.

"Are you planning on staying here all night ?" He asked irritatedly, which wasn't directed towards her.

"Th-The seatbelt..it isn't working." She stuttered, she was trying to unbuckle the seatbelt but it wasn't working at all. Her cheeks turned red from embarrassed, Allah knows why she always embarrassed herself in front of him.

Mehraan sighed and leaned over her making her lean back. "I am helping you." He said eyeing the seatbelt, Anabia tensed body relaxed as she waited patiently for him to unbuckle it. But damn! This seatbelt was as stubborn as his grandfather !

He was trying when a loud bang was heard on the car window. They both flinched at the loud sound and Mehraan backed off to see who it was. A frown appeared on his face when he noticed four well-build man standing in front of him. They were wearing traditional white shalwar kameez along with peshawri chappal. They had long salt pepper mustache and thick beards.

They were very tall but an inch or two shorter than Mehraan. They had long canes, which stood proudly in their right hands. From their faces, Mehraan knew they couldn't speak english, so he politely rolled down the window and spoke.

"Ji app kaun ?" He asked, perplexed. When he saw the men trying to eye Anabia, he leaned to his left, shielding her from their sight.

"Yeh kaun hai? Aur tum log yahan kya kar rahai ho is waqt ?" The man who stood in the front, questioned, completely ignoring his question.

"Meri cousin hai. Aur humari gari ka tire punctered ho gaya hai." He answered, unsure. All the while Anabia sat quietly, content with the shielding his body was giving her.

The four men gave each other knowing look as they nodded their heads. "Acha, to ye tumhari cousin hai? Akele akele is time kya kar rahe te? Tire hi punctured hua hai ya kuch aur baat hai ?" The old man smirked at them, and Mehraan directly got out of the car, grabbing him by his collar.

"Humari ghar ki aurton ke bare me tameez se baat karna, warna acha nahi hoga." The old man smirked and held his hands in surrender, in a mocking manner.

Mehraan withdraw his hands and glared at him with all his might. If looks could kill, he would be buried under six feet. Meanwhile, Anabia had gotten out as well, she was standing in beside Mehraan now, with a respective distance.