Episode 2: Behind the Scenes 4

Jungwon wanted to leave for food with the members but the stylists had asked him to stay back to fix his hair

Jungwon wanted to leave for food with the members but the stylists had asked him to stay back to fix his hair. He would feel bad if the members were forced to wait for him, so he let them go first.

When he had finally finished, he only had half an hour of his break remaining, which wasn't a lot of time. Jungwon thanked the staff before going out in the halls, trying to remember which way the lounge was.

Right or left? Jungwon wondered, looking around on both sides. He wasn't quite sure and looking at the movement didn't help, as he couldn't tell if people were returning to their changerooms or heading to the lounge.

He decided on going to the right, as there seemed to be more people in that direction. As he walked past another changeroom though, the door opened, almost hitting him in the face.

Jungwon stumbled back, falling on his bottom. He heard a gasp escape from the girl stepping out, her hands over her face.

He recognized her immediately. It was Kate from Cappuccino, the idol known for her cute appearance. She had pretty round eyes and plump lips, but she was staring at Jungwon in horror.

"Sunbae, I'm so sorry." Kate said, her voice coming out soft. Jungwon blinked as he registered it, wondering how someone could have such a nice voice to listen to. "Do you need help?"

Kate extended a hand and Jungwon naturally took it, the girl helping him up. It was tiny compared to his, and it wasn't until he stood in front of her that he realized how small she was, needing to look up at him.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." Jungwon reassured her, smiling to show off his dimples. He rubbed the back of his neck, feeling nervous. "I probably should watch where I'm going."

They awkwardly stood there, neither of them knowing what to do. In the end, Jungwon broke the silence, remembering what his original intentions were.

"Are you heading to the lounge too?" Jungwon asked, motining in the direction he was heading earlier.

"I was but isn't the lounge that way?" Kate said, pointing in the other direction. "That's where my unnies went."

"Is it?" If Jungwon wasn't embarrassed before, he definitely was now. Kate nodded her head, a smile forming on her face.

"Should we head over together then?" Kate suggested. "My unnies are already there and I promised that I would meet them."

"Yes, we should go together." Jungwon replied, the two of them heading down the hall. "Otherwise, I might end up lost."

"I don't blame you, this building is pretty big." Kate said, looking around. Jungwon couldn't help but laugh. There was nothing around them that seemed particularly interesting, but her eyes were wide open, full of wonder.

This caught Kate's attention, the girl blinking as she looked over at him. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No, that's not it." Jungwon said, chuckling as he shook his head. "So what do you like doing?"