The Crystal Cave

Next day, Snape and Dumbledore stood at the Astronomy Tower and talking.

"Have you ever considered that you ask too much that you take too much for granted? Has it ever crossed your brilliant mind that I don't want to do this anymore?"

"Wether it has or hasn't is irrelevant. I will not negotiate with you, Severus. You agreed. Nothing more to discuss"

Snape turned around and walked towards the stairs where the twins were, when he noticed them he looked at them for a while and then walked downstairs and then upstairs.

Dumbledore noticed their presence and turned around. "Oh, Harry, Ambree. Harry, you need a shave, my friend"

Harry chuckled and rubbed his chin and cheeks.

"You know, at times, I forget how much you've grown. At times, I still see the small boy and girl from the cupboard. Forgive my mawkishness. I'm an old man"

"You still look the same to me, sir"

"To us" Bree also said.

"Just like your mother, you're unfailingly kind. A trait people never fail to undervalue. I'm afraid. The place to which we journey tonight is extremely dangerous. I promised you could accompany me, and I stand by that promise. But there's one condition. You must obey every command I give you, without question"

"Yes, sir"

"You do understand what I'm saying?"

They nodded.

"Should I tell you to hide, you hide. Should I tell you to run, you run. Should I tell you to abandon me and save yourselves, you must do so"

They didn't say anything thinking about the abandoning part.

"Your words"

"My word" they said.

"Take my arm" Dumbledore said holding out his arm for them to take.

"Sir, I thought you couldn't apparate within Hogwarts"

"Well, being me has its privileges"

They took his arm and apparated away from the tower.

Thy landed on a cliff in the middle of nowhere out in the ocean which looked very dangerous because of the waves and the heavy currents.

The looked at an opening leading to somewhere they didn't know.

*

Getting inside the opening they looked around at the dark place which had some light from the light outside.

"This is the place. Oh, yes. This place has known magic"

Dumbledore took out a knife and went to cut on his hand.

"Sir!"

"In order to gain passage payment must be made. Payment intended to weaken any intruder"

"You should've let me, sir"

"No, Harry. Your blood's much more precious than mine"

Dumbledore wiped his blood on the wall beside him and the stones on the wall started to collapse making an opening for them to walk into.

Passing the entrance they came into a dark cave where thy had to use their wands to see anything.

"Voldemort will not have made it easy to discover his hiding place. He will have put certain defenses in position. Careful"

Dumbledore threw away a light bulb over the water to lighten up the other side and giving more light in the cave.

"There it is. The only question is, how do we get there?"