18

0 DAYS UNTIL PRESS CONFRENCE6 DAYS UNTIL MATCHAT&T STADIUMBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

6 DAYS UNTIL MATCH
AT&T STADIUM
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

"You ready, baby?" Alyssa asked, looking over at Kaizier who was staring out the window of the tinted Cadilac Truck

"You ready, baby?" Alyssa asked, looking over at Kaizier who was staring out the window of the tinted Cadilac Truck. In front of them, Micheal and RayJay were in their own Cadilac and surrounding the two cars were black trackhawks full of security.

Kaizier ignored her. He didn't mean to, but he was nervous as hell. As he looked out the window as the car began to come to a stop right in front of the entrance, he looked at the black carpet that trained towards the entrance way of the stadium. There were cut off ropes that blocked the press from getting to the boxer.

"Kaizier," Alyssa grasped his hand, and he squeezed it, staring at all the flashes, his leg down below bobbing up and down. "Don't be nervous, bae."

The press conference was hosted at the AT&T stadium, and it was currently 6:30PM. They were just on time.

"Aight." He whispered.

The driver got out and opened the back door, and Kaizier slid out. Immedietly, the press were screaming their questions and flashes continued to go off. Kaizier held his hand out, and Alyssa took it gently, holding her flared pants up so she wouldn't trip as she stepped out the car.

"You wanna take pictures, pretty guh?" Kaizier whispered to her, and Alyssa nodded.

The couple posed, Alyssa smiling. She was turned to Kaizier, but her butt was turned to the press, and she threw her head over her shoulder. Kaizier stood behind her, kissing her cheek and his hands laid gently on her ass.

"Kaizier! Won't she be a distraction if shes here!?"

"Do you think you can really win, Kaizier!"

"How do you feel that your mentor is the heavy weight champion?! You have big shoes to fill?!"

Kaizier ignored the questions, ducking his head down, clutching Alyssa's hand as he followed Micheal and RayJay inside, the big brawly men that served as their security all around.