Alone Time

Y/N POV:

I pulled up to work a few minutes earlier than usual, I couldn't wait to clock in today. I really was excited to work my first real shift. I rushed in faster than usual, not taking my time as I usually do. I head straight to Jay's office, to say hello. I knocked on his door and waved, and ran straight to our POS system to clock in. I already had memorized my employee number.

"6745" I said under my breath, as I typed in my number, after turning around to see Jay.

"No real hello?"

"Oh, sorry Jay. I am just excited."

Jay laughed a bit.

"It's all good. Here, I got to cut out early here tonight."

He tossed me a piece of paper.

"That's my personal number, call me if you have any issues, please"

I nodded, trying to get out of the conversation as fast as I could to start my rounds.

"I'll see you tomorrow! Remember your training, you'll do great."

"See you tomorrow" I said with a smile. 

I began to check on everyone. Starting with Roxy, then Chica, then Freddy. I stopped with Monty to see if he was in his room, and he wasn't there as usual. I still had to check on Sun and Moon, feeling a little nervous to see them. I wasn't upset with Moon, I understand, and honestly I had a great time with him before things went south. They we're my favorite people to hang out with around here so far, I just hoped nothing was awkward. 

Before I went to the day care, I went and did all my easy nightly duties so I would have the rest of the night to spend in the day care or with whoever I wanted. I headed over there, hearing footsteps behind me. I turned around, but didn't see anyone. I assumed it was in my head, and got to the doors of the daycare, when I heard the footsteps again. I stopped in my tracks and looked behind me. It was Monty.

"Wow, Monty, you scared me."

Monty looked at me angrily after I said that, which confused me. 

"Sorry, Y/N, didn't mean to hit a nerve."

He was acting strange for sure. 

"I've been watching you around here lately, you know" Monty said, with a smirk.

I looked at him confused.

"You know.. you can come to my room, just me and you.."

I had no idea what Monty meant by that. It sounded like he was trying to flirt with me, I didn't even know robots could do that. It was weird.

"Monty, what do you mean by that?"

He grabbed my arm trying to pull me, but I snatched it away, still very confused.

He looked angry, to say the least.

"Fine, play hard to get, see where that lands you" 

Monty walked away after saying that, and I stood there stunned and confused. I had no idea what he meant by any of that. I tried to brush it off, but I had a bad feeling in the bottom of my gut about it all. 

I finally faced the daycare, just trying to carry on with my shift, but I saw Sun peeking out of the crack of the door, looking sad. 

I opened the door and he tried to back up as if I didn't see him.

"Oh.. Y/N.. what are you doing here?" Sun said with a smile.

I looked at him weakly, and he knew that I knew. There was silence for a moment, and he still looked really sad.