| 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 |

Heyyy beautiful creatures.

Thanks for taking your time to read this book.

This is a brat/dom book and I hope you read at your own risk since it contains sex in detail.

The age rating is 18+ and it contains several mature and triggering content like the excessive use of mature language, weapons, drugs, also the mention of suicide and some other triggering situations like physical and mental abuse as well as murder.

............

𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.

After being betrayed by his loyal and best friend for a crime he didn't commit, Mateo is on the run with the FBI and prosecutors on his tail. With no one to turn to or meet, he stumbles upon someone he least expected to meet; Arianna Romano. The notorious Mafia Queen and the case he was working on before he was fired. But when she takes him hostage, he soon realizes she isn't what everyone said she was.

Arianna Romano was known for these things; she wasn't merciful and she was ruthless. When she found a detective who was rumored to be on the run she is meant to have killed him because he's a threat but she felt a strange pull and connection towards him and she already knew she had taken a interest in him but she knew they could never work because of their different line of works. She's always been in control, but she finds herself cowering down for him. One thing was sure she always gets what she wants, no matter what.

Join them in their rollercoaster of love, war, betrayal, pain and sex.

Don't say I didn't warn ya, this book will leave you blushing page after page.

***

This book is copyrighted! This includes all the chapters in this book and any part may not be republished or transmitted by any means without prior written permission by the author

This book is a work of fiction. Names, character, places and incident are either a product of the author's imaginations or used fictionally and are resemeblance to actual persons, living or dead, business enterprises or events are coincidental.

...............

Mafia Queen © sarhdaisy 2022.

All rights reserved.